Opinion of opebo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:42:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of opebo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of opebo
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of opebo  (Read 5262 times)
Clarko95 📚💰📈
Clarko95
YaBB God
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -5.61, S: -1.96

« on: January 03, 2015, 10:00:53 PM »

I read a lot of his posts in the run up to the 2012 election when I hovered, and actually didn't join during that time because I thought that the rest of the forum was just like him (though he was just one factor).

I remember a number of his posts specifically in the 2012 board, because they were basically along the lines of "Obama is going to lose because white people are racist and will vote him out. White people suck, rich people suck, and America is evil". I wasn't sure if he was serious or joking ( I think it was the latter).

Other than that, I did think some of his dry humor was kind of funny at times, but otherwise he was very boring and annoying. The only interaction I had with him was when I used "opebo" as a verb when describing how affluent people treated me at my job versus the less fortunate, and he found it funny. Then he got banned.

I'd vote lean-HP for his crap views, but this obssession with him is bizarre. Just move on people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies