Opinion of opebo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:02:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of opebo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of opebo
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of opebo  (Read 5238 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 03, 2015, 01:52:12 PM »

^^^^^|
He was frequently insightful and funny. Most posters are neither (and to be completely honest this applies especially to his detractors). Several people are one or the other. I can't think of anybody current who is both.
Unfortunately his insight did not extend to comprehending that there were certain areas of vulgarity he needed to keep off this forum.  Every couple of months or so he would do something that had he been a new poster, would have gotten him an instaban.  Because of his status as an old timer who could make good contributions, he'd instead get a talking to.  After a bit of whining that he didn't see what the fuss was all about, he'd say that he'd do better only to end up in the same situation a couple months later.  Even before the events that finally led to his ban, there was a good half of the mod squad that were already in favor of his banning rather than have to deal with his repeated behavior on a regular basis any longer.  To be fair, I think he never did comprehend why he kept getting in trouble because he truly saw absolutely nothing wrong or even controversial about what he was doing.  But that lack of comprehension meant he would still be causing headaches were he still a poster, and it's why I don't ever expect to be in favor of lifting his ban.  I just can't see him ever changing what kept getting him in trouble here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies