Opinion of opebo (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:09:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of opebo (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of opebo
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 87

Author Topic: Opinion of opebo  (Read 5234 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 04, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »

He had a lot of repulsive views and practices. In both these terms he was probably the most reactionary person on the forum which makes it pretty ironic that our hipster leftists adored him so much.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 11:05:50 PM »

He had a lot of repulsive views and practices. In both these terms he was probably the most reactionary person on the forum which makes it pretty ironic that our hipster leftists adored him so much.

Why is it ironic that I don't want to ban people whose views I don't agree with? We're not all fascists like you, Gus.

See stuff like this makes it so hard to discuss with you. Also, I didn't say that it was ironic that you opposed his ban. Had this been done in a Voltaire way of "of course Opebo is absolutely atrocious but I still think we shouldn't ban even the most reprehensible views" it would have been one thing. The mindless fawning over him as the best and greatest person ever is a different story. Which is what I wrote about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies