opebo Week: A Celebration of His Life & Times
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:50:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  opebo Week: A Celebration of His Life & Times
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: opebo Week: A Celebration of His Life & Times  (Read 9559 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2015, 06:22:52 PM »

To be fair, Madeleine is far from the only sex-negative feminist prude on the Atlas. He is merely the intellectual ringleader.

Using my preferred name but not my preferred pronoun is an interesting choice. I take it this is the go-to option for the classy and discerning bigot these days?
Must everything be about you? If you would like a Celebrate Madeline week thread, start one. As it happens, name changes are a real thing, and I respect that. If you want me to go back to calling you Nathan, I will.

I have no idea how to respond to this. Missing the point of what I said so spectacularly has got to be deliberate. In any case, Cory made this about me first so take your trolling up with him.
You didn't say anything other than making your typical ad hominem attack against me. OMGZ U R a meen Bigut!1111 But again, this thread isn't about you and your attention whoring. We've been down that road far too many time. This is my last reply to you and your ilk in this thread.

Entirely aside from your creepy insistence on the integrity of an internet stranger's gametes, there's such a thing as common courtesy, and you had to go too far out of your way to compose that passage the way you did for me to give you the benefit of the doubt. (Also, I have an 'ilk' now? Cool! Do we get matching jackets?)

Oh of course we can get the Prude Brood uniforms! 

afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2015, 06:24:21 PM »

To be fair, Madeleine is far from the only sex-negative feminist prude on the Atlas. He is merely the intellectual ringleader.

Using my preferred name but not my preferred pronoun is an interesting choice. I take it this is the go-to option for the classy and discerning bigot these days?
Must everything be about you? If you would like a Celebrate Madeline week thread, start one. As it happens, name changes are a real thing, and I respect that. If you want me to go back to calling you Nathan, I will.

I have no idea how to respond to this. Missing the point of what I said so spectacularly has got to be deliberate. In any case, Cory made this about me first so take your trolling up with him.
You didn't say anything other than making your typical ad hominem attack against me. OMGZ U R a meen Bigut!1111 But again, this thread isn't about you and your attention whoring. We've been down that road far too many time. This is my last reply to you and your ilk in this thread.

Entirely aside from your creepy insistence on the integrity of an internet stranger's gametes, there's such a thing as common courtesy, and you had to go too far out of your way to compose that passage the way you did for me to give you the benefit of the doubt. (Also, I have an 'ilk' now? Cool! Do we get matching jackets?)

Oh..ilk...my mistake
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2015, 06:27:01 PM »

Oh of course we can get the Prude Brood uniforms! 

I'm actually really charmed that this exists.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2015, 06:50:23 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2015, 03:28:19 AM »

On the subject, from a thread asking whether memphis (the poster) was doomed:

When I first saw this thread, I was hopeful and thought perhaps a hurricane or earthquake was destroying the horrible American city.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2015, 03:43:49 AM »

opebo was really on fire in this thread:

Just observing the dreary old world around me.  You may see more clearly when you're older (I used to get the stuff thrown at me now and again when I was a youth, and I'll admit it can be confusing).

Sheesh, bad as they are, the Jap..... anese are a useful counterbalance to the Chinese.  We don't want them just dying off into nothing.  What would we do, repopulate the place with Filipinos?  Real useful.

...I'd imagine that they'll perfect ultra-clean, coitus-free reproduction before anyone else does.  In tiny portions with a little bowl miso soup on the side.

The article didn't specify, but I'll wager the male Japanese is still producing his daily 'little bowl of miso soup' same as before, he's just doing it on his own now.

In Bangkok they always say about the Japanese - '3 inches, 3 minutes, 3,000 baht'.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2015, 09:41:49 AM »

What a treasure this man was. RIP
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2015, 01:11:32 PM »

Today is the first anniversary of the day they put him down. RIP opebo.
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2015, 01:19:20 PM »

A happy day!
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2015, 01:27:05 PM »

His base will simply freeload like they always do. Miss 32 year old power lawyer working 80 hours a week will pay for it.

Haha, well discouraging the behavior of being a lawyer will certainly be a positive side-effect!

However, don't feel too bad, krazen - all those 'freeloaders' will also be working 80 hours per week, cleaning up the garbage or frying chicken or something like that.  So, your 'everybody is miserable' goal will be more than fulfilled.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2015, 11:58:56 PM »

^ Nice one.

It should be said that opebo sigs were always pretty great too. They were often pretty surreal in nature. I wish I had saved a few of them.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #86 on: January 13, 2015, 02:01:46 PM »

Where's the underage putang in Gully's stalking of opebo again?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2015, 04:14:01 PM »

Of course raping girls is totally OK if they are 20.

Easy with the r word, Tony.  Nothing suggests that.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #88 on: January 13, 2015, 04:18:14 PM »

What rape?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #89 on: January 13, 2015, 04:20:53 PM »

What rape?

Accusing someone of such a thing using what Gully posted, should be a cause to be banned.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #90 on: January 13, 2015, 04:28:07 PM »

There was no semblance of consent in what he described. It's rape, plain and simple. If you don't think so, then you're a vile piece of filth and I have nothing else to say to you.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #91 on: January 13, 2015, 04:29:28 PM »

Easy with the r word, Tony.  Nothing suggests that.

The woman definitely seemed to not want it.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2015, 06:33:56 PM »

I never said - in this context - that she was underage. Nice try though to get me suggest that I'm not. I do have more quotes of this nature if you want them though.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2015, 06:43:57 PM »

That's pretty funny. Unless I'm misunderstanding the story...opebo didn't even have sex with the 20 y/o. She refused and reimbursed him because she was afraid of his massive White Man's penis (lol).
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2015, 10:01:13 PM »

What rape?

Accusing someone of such a thing using what Gully posted, should be a cause to be banned.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Both bringing such an explicit narrative into the Atlas (a place where it had not previously been), and also accusing even a former member of something as serious as rape, should be bannable offenses. I'm not often part of the Ban Brigade, but these are egregious actions.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2015, 03:10:47 AM »

There was no semblance of consent in what he described. It's rape, plain and simple. If you don't think so, then you're a vile piece of filth and I have nothing else to say to you.

Uh, did you actually read what was posted? He did not have sex with the girl.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2015, 03:25:37 AM »

It's hilarious how convinced you all are that third world prostitutes are totally consensual happy whores doing what they want. No way could they have been coerced into this and no way are they being abused by their customers.

The lengths some of you will go to is pretty bizarre.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2015, 04:05:26 AM »

This week has been ten days long.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2015, 05:24:31 AM »

Since opebo was born as an Atlas poster on 1/5/04 and executed just over a decade later on 1/10/14, we shall use those days and the ones in between to celebrate his excellent contributions to the forum. I request that those who are still disturbed by the injustice that was the banning of opebo change their avatar over to "D-MO" for the duration of the five day period.

We are past that now. Time to lock it E.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2015, 06:00:06 AM »

Since opebo was born as an Atlas poster on 1/5/04 and executed just over a decade later on 1/10/14, we shall use those days and the ones in between to celebrate his excellent contributions to the forum. I request that those who are still disturbed by the injustice that was the banning of opebo change their avatar over to "D-MO" for the duration of the five day period.

We are past that now. Time to lock it E.

I'm not gonna lock it. People can post in it or not, that's up to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies