The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:10:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)  (Read 67346 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: October 25, 2015, 10:24:09 AM »
« edited: October 25, 2015, 02:52:49 PM by Winter has come »

Still intend to follow with some of my stuff, but for the present, thanks for a splendid epilogue Lumine!

My favourite things -

Captain's Daughter's Bastard!

Lord Monterys (I assume) as Hand of the King!

I hope the end is utterly ambiguous and we aren't merely to be sure Vissy's gone mad and suicidal and Icarusesque...

Jaime didn't marry Brienne in the end, did he? Some dull, sensible western lady?

Amazing how much stability has returned. Very well done.

...sequel with Return of Argella...?!

Part of what's good about the dynamic between Jaime and Brienne is that it isn't even remotely romantic on either end (IMO, anyway).
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #426 on: October 25, 2015, 11:44:01 AM »
« Edited: October 25, 2015, 11:45:40 AM by Lumine »

Still intend to follow with some of my stuff, but for the present, thanks for a splendid epilogue Lumine!

My favourite things -

Captain's Daughter's Bastard!

Lord Monterys (I assume) as Hand of the King!

I hope the end is utterly ambiguous and we aren't merely to be sure Vissy's gone mad and suicidal and Icarusesque...

Jaime didn't marry Brienne in the end, did he? Some dull, sensible western lady?

Amazing how much stability has returned. Very well done.

...sequel with Return of Argella...?!

Thanks, Garlan!

-Indeed, I wanted to have a Theon bastard and I remembered that he was overtly active on that trip, so...

-That would be Monterys Velaryon indeed, who has learned quite a few lessons from the deceased Lord of the Waters.

-Oh, it's definetly ambiguous, hence the coin that the gods flip.

-Nope! Brienne and the Hound became the 24/7 protectors of Lady Sansa of the Riverlands, she is probably enjoying retirement at Riverrun now having declined to inherit Tarth. Jaime married Alyssanne Lefford, and had two children: Damon and Tyrion before dying shortly ago. What I can't quite decide is what happened to Tommen and Myrcella, as they should still be alive.

-Well, "stability" is a complicated term, as what we see if the perspective from the Royal Court. If one reads carefully Essos is in ruins and constant civil war, Dorne is engaged in war with the Targaryens, there's piracy everywhere, the Reach faces revolts and the North is still mostly a wasteland that will take a while to repopulate... I wanted to flesh things more, but I couldn't just keep writing that POV...

-I confess it, I love sequel hooks! Mind you, I don't think a sequel game is possible since there's very little to go on, but I enjoyed writing Visenya so much that I'll probably write some more to flesh that particular world. I may even post it here as well, just for fun.

__________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I will be giving my impressions on the game later today!
leonardothered
United States

« Reply #427 on: December 03, 2015, 09:05:08 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2015, 09:07:34 PM by leonardothered »

Tommen probably owns some badass tracts of land due to all the deaths and his "uncle's" influence. Myrcella probably married off to a high yet poor lord's son in want of Lannister gold. That's what I believe Jaime would have worked towards at this point, and naming his son after Tyrion felt plucked from mine own head haha, good stuff, enjoyed reading it though I was sad to see the Lannisters not ruling the Iron Throne from behind the scenes once more Grin

Pretty much played the game as much in character with Tyrion as I could, had a blast and will be looking forward to the next ASOIAF game now that the world book is out
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies