The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:00:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lion and the Rose, the II ASOIAF Game (Sign Up - Rules Thread)  (Read 67550 times)
Fingerbones
« on: April 17, 2015, 08:04:50 PM »

Hello all.

'Tis I, Daenerys Targaryen, come to conquer and destroy Westeros. Well, I'll save the ones who are nice to be.
And I'm actually Fingerbones, or Jack if you'd prefer. I'm a huge fan of ASOIAF since I started watching the show about a year ago. Then I devoured all the books in about 2 months and I've been hooked ever since. Badgate mentioned this game on Westeros.org and I was immediately interested, so here I am to destroy everything you hold dear.

All of you will have received this also. Read it carefully and heed its words.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Looking forward to playing with all of you.
Fingerbones
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »
« Edited: June 07, 2015, 05:17:39 PM by Fingerbones »

Queen Daenerys's Small Council:
Hand of the Queen:
Master of Laws:
Master of Coin: Illyrio of Mopatis
Master of Ships: Lord Aurane Velaryon
Master of Whispers: Lord Varys
Grand Maester:
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: Ser Barristan Selmy

Queensguard
-Ser Barristan Selmy, Lord Commander.
-Ser Jorah Mormont
-
-
-
-
-

The empty positions will be offered to those who show their worth and loyalty to the true Queen.

By royal decree, I name Lord Robert Cafferen as Lord Regent of the Stormlands until Lord Edric Baratheon comes of age.
By royal decree, I name Lady Sansa Stark the true Lady of Winterfell. The position of her Lord Regent is yet to be decided.
By royal decree, I name Lady Asha Greyjoy the Lady of the Iron Islands. If her uncle, Victarion, does not lay down his crown presently he will be slain as a rebel and traitor.
By royal decree, I officially legitimize Lord Aurane Velaryon. He has been legitimized twice, though only by false pretender kings.
By royal decree, I grant an extension to the lands of the Lords of Crackclaw Point, for their loyalty to the Targaryen cause. They will be granted the lands westward as far as the road which connects Maidenpool to Duskendale.
Any lords who continue to fight against me will also lose their lands to those who swear fealty to the true Queen.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies