OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:51:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running  (Read 38133 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 14, 2015, 03:12:27 PM »

Strickland's old, but I'd rather have a Democratic senator who can hold a seat for a single term than a candidate who might be able to hold it for several terms but will never get the seat in the first place. For me the the debate is not "Multiple terms > One-termer" but rather "One termer > No terms at all"

Plus I'm sure after the disastrous FitzGerald campaign, the national and state Democratic Party isn't eager to entrust another big race to a fresh but inexperienced face.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 06:16:16 PM »

Please X, do not criticize Lebron's *skills*. You should remember how right he was about Fitzgerald in 2014.

It's not his fault that FitzGerald was banging Irish girls.

Yeah, to be fair, Fitzy looked like the perfect candidate. It's not like he was a clear bomb from the beginning.

"County executive" is not a perfect candidate. When Ed FitzGerald became the frontrunner it was clearly because everyone else said no and we settled on him. Adam was the only one who ever said FitzGerald was a perfect or even good candidate, which is exactly why I'm not reading any of his essay-length posts about how great PG Sittenfeld is.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 04:24:07 PM »

Sittenfeld will get Foster'd by Hillary. 

Wow that joke was a lot funnier when another poster made it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies