OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:05:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH-Sen: Cincinnati Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld likely running  (Read 38221 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: January 08, 2015, 09:00:32 PM »

Never heard of this kid but if he runs and wins, he could become a presidential candidate at some point in the future.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 11:12:07 AM »

Why would anyone want an 80 year old Strickland running anyway?  The Democrats are better off with a fresh face IMO.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »

Why would anyone want an 80 year old Strickland running anyway?  The Democrats are better off with a fresh face IMO.

Because it's not the best strategy to run a city council member against an incumbent that is a fundraising powerhouse. Sittenfeld seems like he'd be a good candidate in the future, but I'm more interested in winning the seat than furthering his political career.

And Stickland would be 75, not 80.

Huge difference.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »

If you don't mind me making a suggestion, I think a good candidate for the Ohio Senate seat would be Christina Romer.  I don't really know if she is eligible to run because she is a Berkeley professor, but she was instrumental in directing ARRA funds to Ohio, especially her hometown of Canton, Ohio.  She's very passionate about Ohio and she would be able to run on a positive message.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies