WrathOfTheGods' policy conference
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:56:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  WrathOfTheGods' policy conference
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WrathOfTheGods' policy conference  (Read 238 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 08, 2015, 01:12:51 PM »

Grand Canyon National Park; Arizona

Welcome, dear people of Atlasia. Welcome to this policy conference for ghost and former Atlasia citizen WrathOfTheGods. Here you will be able to make questions to him regarding political philosophy and positions on the issues. Some questions regarding character could be accepted, given that it is also an issue that affects policymaking many times.

Every question will be answered by both the ghost and myself, in order to provide two different perspectives, one "personal" and other "external" one.

The goal of this conference is to make Atlasian citizens meet the ghosts, given that they'll be part of my policymaking in Atlasia when I come back from my judicially sanctioned rest. And I want you to meet my policymaking Smiley

Here's a few words from the ghost:

"Hello once again, Atlasia. Even if only as a ghost, is feels good to be back here again. Feel free to ask me anything you like, as anytime soon I'll be serving you and the Gods in Atlasian politics, although in a minor role this time. Good enough for me! Well, I'm ready. Blessings to you and your questions!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies