Are you surprised by the lack of ideology/support of opebo correlation? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:46:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you surprised by the lack of ideology/support of opebo correlation? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you surprised by the lack of ideology/support of opebo correlation?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Are you surprised by the lack of ideology/support of opebo correlation?  (Read 4491 times)
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« on: January 12, 2015, 10:46:37 AM »

A lot of them are young-ish, quite possibly don't venture out much into the world, and seem to think that if a person has an active sex life, that person must be a rapist, pedophile, et. al. It's certainly one of the weirder aspects of this forum.

opebo had a little more than "an active sex life".
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:32:25 AM »

It's clearly rather the misogynist crowd which is sexually frustrated - hence the fantasies of exploiting vulnerable women and the glorification of someone who manages the amazing feat of paying for sex.

I think those of us who have sex regularly find it less impressive to buy a hooker than the permavirgins seem to do.

I bet I've had more (normal) sex than you.

And the race is on...
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 10:49:44 AM »

It's really not about having a pissing match, at least for me. It's more about how a certain poster has a chronic habit of telling - no, lecturing - entire chunks of the forum about how much sex he has had, how regularly he must be having it, how fantastically positive he treats all of these remarkably lucky ladies before, during and after it and how positively normal his sex life is compared to the poor, poor deprived and/or deranged masses here at the Atlas Forum. Not only does this card get played whenever he "confronts" those with whom he disagrees on certain posters, but it also gets presented whenever - lo and behold - accusations of sexism manifest.

Yeah, it is pretty pathetic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies