RomneyWatch: Upgrade to "Almost certainly" running again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:07:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  RomneyWatch: Upgrade to "Almost certainly" running again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RomneyWatch: Upgrade to "Almost certainly" running again  (Read 9193 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: August 18, 2015, 11:24:47 AM »

So if Romney was running right now, how would the GOP field be different at this point?

Half of Kasich's support would be gone,  Bush would be in third instead of second.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »

When I saw this thread I actually thought Mitt was running... Cruel, cruel people... He ran a terrible campaign and a general election vs Romney probably would have been the Hilldawg's dream so maybe it isn't that bad that he isn't running but I liked some of his ideas on the economy and he probably would be a better president than someone like Walker or Cruz who might actually have a chance at the nomination at this point.

Hilldawg's dream has a small chance of becoming true....

When Bill & Hillary found out Jeb was running, they began freaking out probably. There was a report that surfaced that Bill Clinton fears Jeb Bush most and views Chris Christie as a "side show." No mention of their feelings of the other candidates have surfaced.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies