X
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:32:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  X
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: X  (Read 1914 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 13, 2015, 12:15:55 PM »
« edited: January 13, 2015, 12:20:12 PM by Lincoln Republican »

X
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »

Interesting analysis....  Though I must ask where you got it from?

Oh right right, the same source you get your "public safety statistics" from.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 12:22:24 PM »

THE STRANGE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SAWX AND DALLASFAN

(HINT:  SAWX IS THE ONE WITH STRINGS ON HIS ARMS AND LEGS SO DALLASFAN CAN PULL THEM AT WILL)

wtf
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 12:25:31 PM »

Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 12:33:52 PM »

What about me?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 12:34:52 PM »

It wasn't directed at you -- remember your name only has one letter which is also used to indicate a crossout.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »

The truth is, Sawx has been totally obnoxious and rude toward me.

You seem to think it is fine for him to post rude and obnoxious comments and images directed to me but you get defensive when I post a bit of humor about  him.

You have a double standard.

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »

The truth is, Sawx has been totally obnoxious and rude toward me.

You seem to think it is fine for him to post rude and obnoxious comments and images directed to me but you get defensive when I post a bit of humor about  him.

You have a double standard.

Humor? Did you actually find your OP funny? (So funny that you edited it out just minutes later)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 12:49:06 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2015, 12:54:59 PM by Lincoln Republican »

I was advised it was inappropriate.

At least I had the decency to remove it.

Sorry Sawx that my attempt at humor did not go over well, and I apologize for any offence.

Believe me, I have been the target on this forum of much worse.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 12:51:26 PM »

Winfield is just frustrated that he keeps getting inappropriately mocked by half the Assembly. The Assembly would rather jeer and insult him than talk about the issues.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 12:58:27 PM »

Sorry Sawx that my attempt at humor did not go over well, and I apologize for any offence.

Well the people of the Northeast have the right to know about your inappropriate attacks on Governor Sawx and DallasFan (which backfired on you leading to your edit/apology) for the next time they enter the voting booth and see your name on the ballot.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2015, 01:01:33 PM »

Well the people of the Northeast have the right to know about your inappropriate attacks on Governor Sawx and DallasFan (which backfired on you leading to your edit/apology) for the next time they enter the voting booth and see your name on the ballot.

This. You're forgetting that Matt and Sawx started the attacks. I completely understand how Winfield feels, I'd be frustrated too.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2015, 01:26:29 PM »

Well, Mr. Libertas, if  you were in fact banned in the past, and I am not accusing you of anything, did you in fact do something inappropriate leading to your ban?

The point is, Mr. Libertas, many of us on this forum have acted inappropriately from time to time.

The important thing is to take the appropriate steps to make a correction.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2015, 01:40:53 PM »

This. You're forgetting that Matt and Sawx started the attacks. I completely understand how Winfield feels, I'd be frustrated too.

Jesus Christ, you two need to get a room.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2015, 01:48:56 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2015, 01:50:35 PM by Sawx, King in the North »

Sure, Matt definitely did, but how in the hell have I personally attacked Winfield? Or, for a matter, how has anything I said regarding the #Shocker Act remotely resembled jeering?

Probably the worst thing I've said to anyone was my "but that's none of my business" post, and that was directed at you. In fact, the worst thing I can recall saying to Winfield was an "ayy lmao". I would highly advise you to knock this slander shit off.

Believe me, I have been the target on this forum of much worse.

Apology accepted.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »

Well, Mr. Libertas, if  you were in fact banned in the past, and I am not accusing you of anything, did you in fact do something inappropriate leading to your ban?

The point is, Mr. Libertas, many of us on this forum have acted inappropriately from time to time.

The important thing is to take the appropriate steps to make a correction.

Knowledge of my banning over 4 years ago is pretty much universal, however knowing this the people of the Northeast still turned out in droves to elect me to the Assembly with record turnout for a special election in which I was running unopposed, as an endorsement of my presence in the Assembly. You will have to face the voters and see what they think of your inappropriate behavior. Especially in light of your legislative record proposing bill after bill attempting to regulate and control what you consider "inappropriate" behavior by ordinary Northeasterners, it sure smells like hypocrisy.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 02:04:33 PM »

Fine, Mr. Libertas, if that's the way you wanna be, but I must say, I  was never banned for four years, or banned at all in fact.

My goodness, you must have had a rap sheet as long as your arm to warrant four years.

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2015, 02:16:22 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2015, 04:00:30 PM by Vapaus! »

Fine, Mr. Libertas, if that's the way you wanna be, but I must say, I  was never banned for four years, or banned at all in fact.

My goodness, you must have had a rap sheet as long as your arm to warrant four years.

As far as Atlasia is concerned, I was a sitting senator who died in a plane crash but who managed to heroically survive on a deserted island for four years before being rescued and returning to Atlasia. It was an Act of Dave. No court in Atlasia ever accused, tried, or convicted me of anything. I think that is why the people of the Northeast elected me by such an overwhelming margin just this week.

As Chief Judicial Officer, I hereby declare that the total number of votes cast in the election for each candidates was as follows:

Libertas- 12
Exhausted- 2

Therefore, Libertas is duly elected as a Representative in the Northeast Assembly.

x Talleyrand
January 12, 2015
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »

Please Sawx, the ayy lmao stuff is obviously jeering.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2015, 02:40:24 PM »

The fact is that the Northeast Assembly got along just fine until Winfield reared his ugly head in it once again. Ever since, it's been nothing but a back-and-forth of sass, ad hominem attacks and little insults from him whenever he doesn't get his way on legislation or whenever he disagrees with prior-passed legislation. This is a good summary of Winfield's Assembly history:

If you disagree with me then you're a terrible person.

Magically, the Assembly didn't have this much vitriol and tension beforehand, even when the ideological composition was divided. Barnes basically left because he was tired of all the bullsh!t that Winfield had been injecting into all of the debate with his "insight". Not only does he start a lot of this sh!t, but then he doesn't have thick enough skin to handle the spankings he gets like a man.
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 03:21:38 PM »

Sawx, you're making it worse, not better.
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 03:35:18 PM »

Where in the hell did I say anything?
sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2015, 03:37:49 PM »

I meant Griffin, on mobile - missed the icon. Regardless, Sawx you can do a better job of not ostricizing members of the Assembly
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »

Well, Mr. Griff, that coming from one who makes up quotes that I never said is truly laughable.

I also note that in the last election for Governor in the Northeast that you were one of the participants in the hateful, lying smear campaign of attack ads against me.

When I challenged you to put or shut up, and to prove any of the despicable accusations you and the others had made against me, you shut up.  You did not accept my challenge.  You backed away like a scared little rabbit.

I challenged you to prove any of these accusations you had participated in against me, and that if you proved any of them that I would leave Atlasia permanently, and that if you failed to prove any of these accusations against me, that you would leave Atlasia permanently.

Needless to say, you and all the others backed away from my challenge as fast as you could run.

Perhaps the next time you receive a challenge from someone you will have the guts to accept it.

What I have done in the Northeast Assembly is to expose the absolute travesty of some of the legislation which I had brought up for repeal, the scientifically proven facts of the danger of some of this legislation, the fact that the people, in particular young people, were exposed to danger and had no protection, etc., etc., etc.

Even  when the Assembly was successful in overturning some of this legislation or was successful in passing a compromise piece of legislation, improving it, they were, without exception, vetoed irresponsibly by the Governor, totally obstructing any improvements to this legislation that the Assembly had passed by a majority vote.

That is why I made the comparison of Sawx being a puppet for Dallasfan, because Sawx was intransigent in even considering any changes whatsoever to legislation that was originally presented by Dallasfan.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2015, 03:59:40 PM »

Sass sass sass, shut up already, you child-loving chubby charlatan.

There you go again, making sassy remarks and attacking people because your skin is so thin that you can't drop an obvious joke from months ago.

Nobody cares: they just want you to shut up.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies