X
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:08:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  X
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: X  (Read 1919 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2015, 04:00:45 PM »

http://www.7cupsoftea.com/
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2015, 04:09:37 PM »

What I have done in the Northeast Assembly is to expose the absolute travesty of some of the legislation which I had brought up for repeal, the scientifically proven facts of the danger of some of this legislation, the fact that the people, in particular young people, were exposed to danger and had no protection, etc., etc., etc.

And also spam the feed with unnecessary repeals of past issues instead of streamlining some of your bills into one, obstructing actual solutions to legitimate problems (some of which you brought up in your "repeal bills", I may add).

Even  when the Assembly was successful in overturning some of this legislation or was successful in passing a compromise piece of legislation, improving it, they were, without exception, vetoed irresponsibly by the Governor, totally obstructing any improvements to this legislation that the Assembly had passed by a majority vote.

One of these pieces of legislation, in question, was vetoed not only because I disagreed with one section's repeal, but one Assemblyman admittedly only voted for because he didn't read a specific provision that conflicted with his previous reasoning for abstaining on another bill. Also, I'd like to remind you that I did repeal the Northeast Sex Offender Reform Act because I personally disagreed with most of the bill, and Matt from VT has ironed out a compromise bill a while ago that has not been introduced yet. Why? Because the queue is so filled up with your legislation that Ricky Martin is quivering in jealousy.

That is why I made the comparison of Sawx being a puppet for Dallasfan, because Sawx was intransigent in even considering any changes whatsoever to legislation that was originally presented by Dallasfan.

And out of the seventeen-repeal monstrosity that you introduced to the Assembly, I voted in ten, drafted one, and ghost-wrote the title for another. Maybe you should pay more attention to the issues the Northeast is facing before you talk about me being a "puppet".
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 04:30:17 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2015, 04:39:14 PM by Lincoln Republican »

And perhaps you, Mr. Sawx, should have more respect for the well being and safety of the people of the Northeast than to threaten their lives with unlimited drugs, legalizing dangerous driving, supporting pot for all, in spite of scientific proof from experts on the harmful effects of the drugs you have legalized, etc., etc., etc.

And perhaps you would like to face about a dozen abandoned wives with young children after you have referred to women as follows and see what they do to you:
=============================================================
Quote from Sawx, King in the North

Re: NE2: Repeal of the Deez Girls Ain't Loyal Act (Debating)
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:03:47 am »

I'll also be vetoing this if this somehow makes it to my desk. If your girl is a hoe ass thot, then that's definitely not the government's problem.
=============================================================

You have offended women around the world with these callous, ignorant, sexist remarks.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 04:36:21 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2015, 04:13:37 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Lowly Griff, I'd challenge you again, however, I know you would turn tail again and run as fast as you can.

And by the way, if I had thin skin, I would have left this forum years ago, given all the abuse and vitriol that has been directed to me during my time here.

But that's part of it all, I suppose.

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2015, 04:24:55 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2015, 04:42:18 PM by Lincoln Republican »

Sass sass sass, shut up already, you child-loving chubby charlatan.

Lowly Griff, this is really unbecoming of you to make this accusation, especially when I challenged you months ago to present proof of anything I had ever said to warrant this type of treatment from you and your cohorts, and you had no proof, because it was something you made up.  You did not accept the challenge.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies