X (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:39:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  X (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: X  (Read 1938 times)
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« on: January 13, 2015, 12:22:24 PM »

THE STRANGE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SAWX AND DALLASFAN

(HINT:  SAWX IS THE ONE WITH STRINGS ON HIS ARMS AND LEGS SO DALLASFAN CAN PULL THEM AT WILL)

wtf
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »

The truth is, Sawx has been totally obnoxious and rude toward me.

You seem to think it is fine for him to post rude and obnoxious comments and images directed to me but you get defensive when I post a bit of humor about  him.

You have a double standard.

Humor? Did you actually find your OP funny? (So funny that you edited it out just minutes later)
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 12:58:27 PM »

I was advised it was inappropriate.

At least I had the decency to remove it.

Sorry Sawx that my attempt at humor did not go over well, and I apologize for any offence.

Well the people of the Northeast have the right to know about your inappropriate attacks on Governor Sawx and DallasFan (which backfired on you leading to your edit/apology) for the next time they enter the voting booth and see your name on the ballot.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 01:52:22 PM »

I was advised it was inappropriate.

At least I had the decency to remove it.

Sorry Sawx that my attempt at humor did not go over well, and I apologize for any offence.

Well the people of the Northeast have the right to know about your inappropriate attacks on Governor Sawx and DallasFan (which backfired on you leading to your edit/apology) for the next time they enter the voting booth and see your name on the ballot.

Well, Mr. Libertas, if  you were in fact banned in the past, and I am not accusing you of anything, did you in fact do something inappropriate leading to your ban?

The point is, Mr. Libertas, many of us on this forum have acted inappropriately from time to time.

The important thing is to take the appropriate steps to make a correction.

Knowledge of my banning over 4 years ago is pretty much universal, however knowing this the people of the Northeast still turned out in droves to elect me to the Assembly with record turnout for a special election in which I was running unopposed, as an endorsement of my presence in the Assembly. You will have to face the voters and see what they think of your inappropriate behavior. Especially in light of your legislative record proposing bill after bill attempting to regulate and control what you consider "inappropriate" behavior by ordinary Northeasterners, it sure smells like hypocrisy.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 02:16:22 PM »
« Edited: January 13, 2015, 04:00:30 PM by Vapaus! »

Fine, Mr. Libertas, if that's the way you wanna be, but I must say, I  was never banned for four years, or banned at all in fact.

My goodness, you must have had a rap sheet as long as your arm to warrant four years.

As far as Atlasia is concerned, I was a sitting senator who died in a plane crash but who managed to heroically survive on a deserted island for four years before being rescued and returning to Atlasia. It was an Act of Dave. No court in Atlasia ever accused, tried, or convicted me of anything. I think that is why the people of the Northeast elected me by such an overwhelming margin just this week.

As Chief Judicial Officer, I hereby declare that the total number of votes cast in the election for each candidates was as follows:

Libertas- 12
Exhausted- 2

Therefore, Libertas is duly elected as a Representative in the Northeast Assembly.

x Talleyrand
January 12, 2015
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies