2016 and beyond...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:28:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 and beyond...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: 2016 and beyond...  (Read 30931 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2015, 03:10:55 PM »

Super Tuesday Results (Part III)

Tennessee

No surprise in Tennessee, a neighboring state for Rand Paul. He'll win this state by a large margin.

✔ Rand Paul 54.3% (35)
Scott Walker 28.8% (19)
Mitt Romney 16.9%

Results by CDs:

Texas

Also no surprise in Texas. Rand Paul received the endorsement of Senator Ted Cruz and of former Governor Rick Perry, that helped him a lot with Texas Republicans, especially with the most conservatives. This is a big win in terms of delegates for Paul.

✔ Rand Paul 50.7% (125)
Scott Walker 32.5% (25)
Mitt Romney 16.8% (2)

Results by CDs:

Utah

As expected, Mitt Romney will win in a landslide in the state of Utah, thanks to support between mormons. Romney won this state in 2012 with 93% and in 2008 with 89% of support. This year, Romney won "only" 75%. Still 40 delegates for him, but not a good sign.

✔ Mitt Romney 75.4% (40)
Scott Walker 12.8%
Rand Paul 11.8%

Results by CDs:

Vermont

Very close result in the state of Vermont. Romney ahead of Paul and Walker by 15 points or more, but Romney won this state by only 970 votes. Good result for Scott Walker.

✔ Mitt Romney 34.8% (8 )
Rand Paul 33.2% (4)
Scott Walker 32% (4)

Virginia

Rand Paul will be the winner in the state of Virginia. He received the endorsement of Congressman Dave Brat, that campaigned for him not only in his district but across all the counties of the state. Bad result for Mitt Romney. Good result for Governor Scott Walker, that did better than expected.

Thank you Miles!

✔ Rand Paul 37.5% (32)
Scott Walker 33.4% (7)
Mitt Romney 29.1% (7)

Results by CDs:

Thank you Miles!

I added results by CDs for each state, except Florida.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2015, 03:31:02 PM »

The big winners of Super Tuesday are Senator Rand Paul and Governor Scott Walker. The big loser is Mitt Romney.

Very close race in the delegates count. Senator Paul is slightly ahead of Governor Walker, but there are a lot of states out and also all the superdelegates (party officials) are still out.

Both Rand Paul and Scott Walker spoke of a great result for their campaigns. Mitt Romney won't drop out of the race, but he said that he will go to Michigan, with the hope of a victory to rise again in the race for the nomination.

Primary Standings

Rand Paul 370 (15% of total delegates)
Scott Walker 353 (14.3%)
Mitt Romney 174 (7%)

Needed to win: 1.205 (50%)

Results by CDs:

Next contests:

MARCH

- Louisiana, Washington.
- Arizona, Michigan.
- Hawaii, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Ohio.
- Alabama, Illinois, Missouri, Puerto Rico.

APRIL

- DC, Maryland, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island.

MAY

- Indiana, Nebraska, West Virginia.
- Kentucky, Oregon.
- Arkansas.

JUNE

- California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota.

Next post: National, LA, WA, AZ, MI primary polls.
National polls (Hillary vs. Paul, Walker, Romney).
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2015, 03:16:07 PM »

Republican National - RCP Average
Scott Walker 40.2%
Rand Paul 38.5%
Mitt Romney 16.2%
Undecided 5.1%

Louisiana Republican Primary - RCP Average
Rand Paul 40.2%
Scott Walker 32.4%
Mitt Romney 19.2%
Undecided 8.3%

Washington Republican Caucuses - RCP Average
Mitt Romney 31%
Rand Paul 30.5%
Scott Walker 30%
Undecided 8.5%

Arizona Republican Primary - RCP Average
Scott Walker 38.7%
Rand Paul 29.7%
Mitt Romney 24.8%
Undecided 6.8%

Michigan Republican Primary - RCP Average
Mitt Romney 36.1%
Scott Walker 34.8%
Rand Paul 19.9%
Undecided 9.2%

General Election - RCP Average

Hillary Clinton 48.2%
Scott Walker 45%

Hillary Clinton 48.9%
Rand Paul 44.2%

Hillary Clinton 48.5%
Mitt Romney 43.8%

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2015, 03:03:49 PM »
« Edited: March 08, 2015, 03:21:36 PM by Senator Cris »

Louisiana

Thank you, Miles!

✔ Rand Paul 44.2% (20)
Scott Walker 36.3% (17)
Mitt Romney 19.5 (9)%

Results by CDs:

Thank you, Miles!

Washington

✔ Scott Walker 37.2% (15)
Rand Paul 36% (14)
Mitt Romney 26.8% (11)

Results by CDs:

Arizona

✔ Scott Walker 42.6% (58)
Rand Paul 34.2%
Mitt Romney 23.2%

Results by CDs:

Michigan

✔ Scott Walker 40.2% (33)
Mitt Romney 36.1% (20)
Rand Paul 23.7% (3)

Results by CDs:

Mitt Romney speaking in Detroit, MI.

"Thank you! Thank you all for the support!
The message of Washington and especially of the state of Michigan is clear. Our campaign reached the maximum of possibilities and I'd like to assume all responsibilities for this loss.
The message of our voters, the message of republicans is clear. People want a new face, a new kind of conservative that stands for our principles and that at the same time is able to catch support from all the political sides. My friends, this man is Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. Scott is my friend and I had the honor to work with him in the past years and I can say to you that he is the best person for the White House, the only candidate that can beat Hillary Clinton and so I'm proud to endorse him for the nomination."

Primary Standings

Scott Walker 690 (27.9% of total delegates)
Rand Paul 407 (16.5%)

To win, Scott Walker needs 515 delegates.
To win, Rand Paul needs 798 delegates.

Results by CDs:

NEXT: CPAC, GOP nomination polls.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2015, 02:51:03 PM »

CPAC 2016

Senator Rand Paul at CPAC 2016.

"Now things are clearest. Governor Scott Walker continues to flaunt his conservatism, but now Governor Walker is Mitt Romney's candidate, the Chris Christie's candidate, the Jeb Bush's candidate, the establishment pick and not the choice of conservatives! If you want a true conservative in the White House, I'm your choice! Join me in this fight for freedom!"

Governor Scott Walker speaks at CPAC 2016.

"If you want a strong candidate that is able to beat Hillary Clinton, I'm your pick! According to Senator Paul, having the endorsement of other GOP leaders is a bad thing. I think it's a great thing because we are a party, an united party. My principles are still the same principles of 2 months ago.."

"Here we go... the winner of the CPAC 2016 presidential straw poll is Rand Paul!"

CPAC 2016 Straw Poll Results
Rand Paul 54.5%
Scott Walker 45.5%

Scott Walker 50%
Rand Paul 42.8%
Undecided 7.2%

Hawaii Republican Caucuses - RCP Average
Scott Walker 54%
Rand Paul 32%
Undecided 14%

Kansas Republican Caucuses - RCP Average
Rand Paul 49.9%
Scott Walker 39.8%
Undecided 10.3%

Mississippi Republican Primary - RCP Average
Rand Paul 56.5%
Scott Walker 34%
Undecided 9.5%

Maine Republican Caucuses - RCP Average
Rand Paul 48%
Scott Walker 44.5%
Undecided 7.5%

Ohio Republican Primary - RCP Average
Scott Walker 50.3%
Rand Paul 42.1%
Undecided 7.6%
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2015, 12:20:39 PM »

Hawaii

✔ Scott Walker 60.5% (11)
Rand Paul 39.5% (6)

Results by CDs:

Kansas

✔ Rand Paul 55.9% (23)
Scott Walker 44.1% (14)

Results by CDs:

Maine

✔ Rand Paul 50.1% (11)
Scott Walker 49.9% (10)

Results by CDs:

Mississippi

✔ Rand Paul 62.2% (35)
Scott Walker 37.8%

Results by CDs:

Ohio

✔ Scott Walker 55.5% (48)
Rand Paul 44.5% (15)

Results by CDs:

Primary Standings

Scott Walker 758 (30.7% of total delegates)
Rand Paul 497 (20.1%)

To win, Scott Walker needs 447 delegates.
To win, Rand Paul needs 708 delegates.

Results by CDs:

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2015, 11:48:38 AM »

Alabama

✔ Rand Paul 62.1% (44)
Scott Walker 37.9% (3)

Results by CDs:

Illinois

✔ Scott Walker 68.2% (57)
Rand Paul 31.8%

Results by CDs:

Missouri

✔ Rand Paul 56.4% (28)
Scott Walker 43.6% (21)

Results by CDs:

Puerto Rico

✔ Scott Walker 78.6% (20)
Rand Paul 21.4%

Primary Standings

Scott Walker 859 (34.8% of total delegates)
Rand Paul 569 (23%)

Needed to win: 1.235 (50%)

To win, Scott Walker needs 376 delegates.
To win, Rand Paul needs 666 delegates.

Results by CDs:

Next contests:

APRIL

- DC, Maryland, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island.

MAY

- Indiana, Nebraska, West Virginia.
- Kentucky, Oregon.
- Arkansas.

JUNE

- California, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, South Dakota.

Next post: National GOP Primary poll, Primary ratings (for all states).
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2015, 12:24:41 PM »

Primary Standings

Scott Walker 859 (34.8% of total delegates)
Rand Paul 569 (23%)

To win, Scott Walker needs 376 delegates.
To win, Rand Paul needs 666 delegates.

Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker maintains a clear lead over Kentucky Senator Rand Paul in the delegates count.
Rand Paul will be on the ballot on both Kentucky primaries in late May: he will be on the presidential ballot and on the Senate ballot. The KY GOP found a way to allow Paul to run for both offices, but after the Kentucky caucuses he'll have to choose. Primary polls are not good for Paul. Scott Walker now is the clear frontrunner and he is getting closer to win the nomination and so if it'll be impossible for Paul, he will run for re-election in the Senate.

Scott Walker 53.8%
Rand Paul 42.6%
Undecided 3.6%

Primary Ratings

Dark --> Solid
Mid --> Likely
Light --> Lean
Green --> Toss-Up

April States

May States

June States

NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2015, 02:27:06 PM »

Paul can't win 666 Delegates, Libertarian Satan will be his VP!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 02:59:05 PM »

DC

✔ Scott Walker 73.4% (16)
Rand Paul 26.6%

Maryland

✔ Scott Walker 58.2% (38)
Rand Paul 41.8%

Results by CDs:

Wisconsin

✔ Scott Walker 83.5% (42)
Rand Paul 16.5%

Results by CDs:

Wyoming

✔ Scott Walker 52.6% (14)
Rand Paul 47.4% (12)

Connecticut

✔ Scott Walker 67.2% (25)
Rand Paul 32.8%

Results by CDs:

Delaware

✔ Scott Walker 65.9% (16)
Rand Paul 34.1%

New York

✔ Scott Walker 63.4% (92)
Rand Paul 36.6%

Results by CDs:

Pennsylvania

✔ Scott Walker 57.6% (41)
Rand Paul 42.4% (30)

Results by CDs:

Rhode Island

✔ Scott Walker 68.2% (11)
Rand Paul 31.8% (5)

Results by CDs:

Primary Standings

Scott Walker 1.154 (46.7% of total delegates)
Rand Paul 616 (24.9%) 2469

To win, Scott Walker needs 81 delegates.
To win, Rand Paul needs 619 delegates.

Results by CDs:

Next: Conclusion of the GOP primary.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 04:13:01 PM »

Well I think we all know where this is going & I can imagine that it will be Scott Walker and Rand Paul. Am I right or what?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 04:16:30 PM »

Well I think we all know where this is going & I can imagine that it will be Scott Walker and Rand Paul. Am I right or what?
Well... there are 11 states left and Walker needs only 81 delegates to win. The favorite is him.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2015, 08:16:11 AM »

Rand Paul during his concession speech in Frankfort, KY.

"The battle is ended. It's clear that we lost this battle, but the war is still long and I'm sure that we will win the war! We will win the war for freedom!
So, I'm announcing to you that I'm dropping out of the presidential race. Now, it's time for unity. Despite the misunderstandings typical of a presidential campaign, I think that now we should be united to beat liberal Hillary Clinton and to beat Hillary Clinton we should stand with Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker. Governor Walker is a conservative and he is better of other republicans and I'll be proud to help him on the campaign trail.
Now, I'll spend my time across Kentucky to seek a second term as United States Senator, in order to continue my work in Washington to represent at best the people of this beautiful state."

Scott Walker during his victory speech in Madison, WI.

"First of all, I'd like to thank Senator Rand Paul for his common sense decision to drop out of the race. Senator Paul will be part of our team and he will help us to win the general election.
My fellow republicans, my fellow americans: we did it! Our message won in the Republican primary and our message will also prevail in November, against the government's candidate.
The major success of Washington politicians is by how many people are depending on the government. Our major success is by how many people are no longer depending on the government. There is a reason on why in America we celebrate the 4th of July and not the 15th of April, because in America we celebrate our independence from the government, not our dependence on it! That's the american way and that's what we'll do in Washington!
Thank you all! Let's make America great again! Togheter, we will win!"

Final Primary Map

✔ Scott Walker (31 states + DC, PR, territories)
Rand Paul (14 states)
Mitt Romney (5 states)

Results by CDs:

NEXT: General election polls, 538 Forecast, Veepstakes.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2015, 11:08:59 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2015, 09:17:53 AM by Senator Cris »

Now that Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker is the Republican presumptive nominee, we can release our first forecast for the presidential election of November.
This is not our official model (that will be launched in May) but are only estimates based on current polling data, favorability ratings, demographics and voting history.

According to our forecast, Hillary Clinton is a narrow favorite to win in November. In the following table, we allocated the electoral votes of each state proportionally to the chance of winning of Clinton and Walker.

Hillary Clinton is a strong favorite (by a rapport from 99-1 to 99-2) in California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Hawaii, 1st Congressional district of Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Oregon and Washington.
The democratic nominee has a 97% chance of winning in Maine, and a 96% chance of winning in New Mexico. Governor Susana Martinez is considered a first tier potential VP choice for Walker and if he'll pick Martinez, NM could be in play.
The presidential election will be a close election and with a good environment for Republicans, Walker could be able to do well in states as Michigan (5% chance) and Minnesota (6% chance), both Midwestern states and neighboring states of Wisconsin. With a good environment for Walker, the 2nd congressional district of Maine would be very close and we assign to him a 5% of chances to win here.

Scott Walker is not polling so bad in Nevada, but it's a state that leans democratic. At the moment, we think that Hillary has a 85% chance of win this state. 80% chance for her in Pennsylvania. President Obama won by 5% here in 2012. Despite Walker is not a good fit for Pennsylvania, we assume that the next election will be closest than 4 years ago and we give him a 20% chance of win this state.

Walker is not a good fit for New Hampshire. Probably him is too conservative for this state, but it's still the same fact of Pennsylvania. It'll depend on how the election will be close. With a good environment for Walker, he could be able to put this state on his column, expecially with Senator Kelly Ayotte on his ticket. Don't forget what happened in 2000 here. Hillary Clinton would think that New Hampshire is safe and don't spend time here, but despite this she is still the big favorite, with a 75% chance of victory.

According to our forecast, Hillary Clinton has a 60% of winning in Iowa and Wisconsin.
Scott Walker is a good fit for Iowa, no doubts. He won the caucuses here and he is popular in the state, but despite this Hillary Clinton holds a lead in this state. Iowa is a crucial state for the Walker campaign. If he is not able to be competitive in this state, it would be problematic for his chances of win the election. The Wisconsin governor might be helped by the presence of Joni Ernst in the ticket.

We have Scott Walker with 40% of chances of carring his home state of Wisconsin. Walker is putting this state in play, no doubts and he is the only republican capable of it. But despite this, Wisconsin is still a democratic state and a lot of Walker's positions are not accepted by the majority of Wisconsin voters, expecially Independents. Hillary Clinton is leading in the national polls and so in Wisconsin. But Walker has still 6 months ahead and if he'll be able to be more moderate than now and to tie Clinton in the national polls, Wisconsin will definitely be anyone's game.

At each election Virginia is considered a battleground state. It's a battleground state, but now Virginia is trending democratic. Hillary is a perfect fit for this state and she would secure it by picking a Virginian (Tim Kaine, Terry McAuliffe or Jim Webb) as Vice President. At the moment, we have Hillary as a 57% favorite here, but her chances would improve a lot with a Virginian on the ticket.

Hillary Clinton is a slight favorite in Ohio. The midwestern Scott Walker is a good fit for the midwestern state of Ohio, but Hillary is ahead of the governor in the most recent polls and that's why Hillary has a 54% chance here. Both Governor John Kasich and Senator Sherrod Brown are considered top tier VP choices for both candidates. But if Scott Walker will pick Kasich, he'll pick he first of the DNC and with a Walker/Kasich ticket gaining a lot in Ohio, Clinton would not waste his choice by picking a Senator of a state that is leaning for a candidate, opting for a Virginian or for Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.

It's anyone game in Florida. We have Hillary Clinton as a 52% favorite only because of the recent polls that showed a small lead for her, but this state might be the decisive state of the presidential election and we wouldn't be surprised by a new Florida 2000. Scott Walker might be favored by picking Senator Marco Rubio as his running mate, but Rubio is now running for re-election in a close race with democrat Patrick Murphy and he wouldn't be favored by this situation.

According to our forecast, Scott Walker has a 55% chance to win in Colorado. Colorado is a crucial state for Walker campaign. Without it, winning the presidency would be very unprobable. Hillary Clinton is not so popular in Colorado and Walker is ahead in the most recent polls, but Governor John Hickenlooper is considered a potential VP choice for Hillary Clinton and he would put the state in play again, but if she should pick between putting Colorado in play or securing Virginia, she would pick the second option. On the other side, Walker can do a surprising move by picking Senator Cory Gardner as his running mate, but it's not likely.

A 60% chance of victory for Scott Walker in North Carolina. North Carolina is not a democratic state. 2 GOP Senator, 1 GOP Governor. North Carolina voted for Mitt Romney in 2012. This state is not crucial, but more than crucial for the Republicans. It's clear that without it in the Walker's column, Walker is losing nationwide. He has still a lead here, but Clinton is not polling bad and a 40% of winning here is a good sign for the Democrats.

Scott Walker has a 95% chance to win in Missouri. Missouri is trending republican, but with a very good environment for Clinton, she can be very competitive in this state. With a good environment for the Democrats, also Georgia (96% of chance of Walker victory) and Arizona (97%) might be competitive, but Walker seems a good fit for these states, expecially for Arizona.
Scott Walker is a strong favorite (by a rapport of 99-1 or 99-2) in the 2nd Congressional district of Nebraska, Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Wyoming.
Both Brian Schweitzer and Joe Manchin are considered as potential VP choices for Hillary Clinton, but seems unlikely that Clinton'll pick a conservative democrat for VP and at the moment we have still Walker as a 99% favorite here.

Veepstakes:

Hillary Clinton:

- Virginia Senator Tim Kaine.
- Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.
- New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich.
- Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.
- West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin.
- Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro.
- Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar.
- Former Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear.
- Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.
- Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb.
- Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley.

Scott Walker:

- New Hampshire Senator Kelly Ayotte.
- Florida Senator Marco Rubio.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich.
- New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez.
- Michigan Governor Rick Snyder.
- 2016 Candidate Carly Fiorina.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence.
- Colorado Senator Cory Gardner.
- South Dakota Senator John Thune.
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst.
- Former Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.
- Washington Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers.

POLL: Who should be the VP picks?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2015, 03:52:28 PM »

Veepstakes:

Hillary Clinton:

- Virginia Senator Tim Kaine.
- Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe.
- New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich.
- Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper.
- West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin.
- Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julian Castro.
- Minnesota Senator Amy Klobuchar.
- Former Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear.
- Former Montana Governor Brian Schweitzer.
- Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb.
- Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley.

Scott Walker:

- New Hampshire Senator Kelly Ayotte.
- Florida Senator Marco Rubio.
- South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley.
- Ohio Governor John Kasich.
- New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez.
- Michigan Governor Rick Snyder.
- 2016 Candidate Carly Fiorina.
- Indiana Governor Mike Pence.
- Colorado Senator Cory Gardner.
- South Dakota Senator John Thune.
- Iowa Senator Joni Ernst.
- Former Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.
- Washington Representative Cathy McMorris Rodgers.

POLL: Who should be the VP picks?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2015, 04:00:40 PM »

O'Malley and Snyder
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2015, 04:07:12 PM »

Sherrod Brown
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2015, 04:20:02 PM »

Clinton should pick McAuliffe

Walker should pick Haley.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2015, 04:25:42 PM »

McAuliffe and either Haley or Martinez.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »

McAuliffe and Gardner.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2015, 05:24:28 PM »

Clinton/Schweizer vs Walker/Rodgers
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2015, 08:55:58 PM »

Kaine, Haley
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2015, 08:56:57 PM »

Clinton/Kaine vs. Walker/Thune. Go safe.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2015, 03:14:03 PM »

Republican National Convention
July 18-21. Cleveland, OH.

Monday, July 18.

Mitt Romney speaking in the first day of convention.

- Mike Pence, Indiana Governor.
- George Pataki, Former New York Governor.
- Bobby Jindal, Louisiana Governor.
- Chris Christie, New Jersey Governor.
- Mike DeWine, Ohio Attorney General.
- Ohio GOP Congressional Delegation.
- Wisconsin GOP Congressional Delegation.
- Paul Ryan, Wisconsin Congressman
- Mary Taylor, Ohio Lieutenant Governor.
- Rebecca Kleefisch, Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor.
- Asa Hutchinson, Arkansas Governor.
- Terry Branstad, Iowa Governor.
- Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Senator.
- Rob Portman, Ohio Senator.
- Mitt Romney, 2012 Presidential Nominee.

Tuesday, July 19.

Susana Martinez delivering keynote speech at GOP convention.

- Bruce Rauner, Illinois Governor.
- David Perdue, Georgia Senator.
- Tom Cotton, Arkansas Senator.
- Ben Sasse, Nebraska Senator.
- Tim Scott, South Carolina Senator.
- Joni Ernst, Iowa Senator.
- Larry Hogan, Maryland Governor.
- Charlie Baker, Massachusetts Governor.
- Tonette Walker, Wife of Scott Walker.
- Susana Martinez, New Mexico Governor. (Keynote)

Wednesday, July 20.

John Kasich accepting nomination for VP.

- Chuck Grassley, Iowa Senator.
- Susan Collins, Maine Senator.
- Rand Paul, Kentucky Senator.
- Carly Fiorina, 2016 Presidential candidate.
- Nikki Haley, South Carolina Governor.
- Brian Sandoval, Nevada Governor.
- Kelly Ayotte, New Hampshire Senator.
- Cory Gardner, Colorado Senator.
- John Kasich, Ohio Governor and Vice Presidential nominee.

Thursday, July 21.

Scott Walker accepting GOP nomination for President.

- Cynthia Coffman, Colorado Attorney General and Senate candidate.
- Rick Snyder, Michigan Governor.
- Greg Abbott, Texas Governor.
- Pat Toomey, Pennsylvania Senator.
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Washington Representative.
- Marco Rubio, Florida Senator.
- Shelley Moore Capito, West Virginia Senator.
- Mark Kirk, Illinois Senator.
- Scott Walker, Wisconsin Governor and Presidential nominee.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2015, 12:26:48 PM »
« Edited: April 03, 2015, 10:54:41 AM by Senator Cris »

State of the Race (After RNC).

Scott Walker 249
Hillary Clinton 216
Toss-Up 73

RCP National Average - Pre RNC (Clinton + 2.8%)
Hillary Clinton 47.9%
Scott Walker 45.1%
Undecided/Others 7%

RCP National Average - After RNC (Walker + 2.1%)
Scott Walker 48.1%
Hillary Clinton 46%
Undecided/Others 5.9%

Rasmussen: Walker + 5%
Fox News: Walker + 5%
Gallup: Walker + 4%
CNN: Walker + 4%
SurveyUSA: Walker + 3%
PPP: Walker + 2%
Quinnipiac: Walker + 2%
Selzer: Walker + 1%
Marist: Tie