Was unbanning Libertas the correct decision? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:06:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Was unbanning Libertas the correct decision? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Was unbanning Libertas the correct decision?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 107

Author Topic: Was unbanning Libertas the correct decision?  (Read 13054 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 15, 2015, 07:18:10 AM »

I don't think Gramps is a prude. I don't have much insight into his views in this particular case, but I'm sure he has his reasons. At the same time, it's not hard to tease out why certain other posters abhor the idea of someone suggesting a sexual encounter with a man (and a very unorthodox and submissive one at that) ended without causing extreme mental anguish. It completely demolishes their entire premise that interacting with a man must, by definition, be a terrible, scarring event. Once you knock away their foundation that sex with a man is a supremely traumatic thing, they have nothing at all to stand on. The reasoning is not so much anti-gay as it is anti-man, but for obvious reasons, the impact is the same.

I have been called many disgusting things on this forum before, but libertarian takes the cake. I also don't care much for hats. I'm not a bald.  And, again, with the non-sequitor ad hominems that never address anything I have to say.

It's because the things you have to say are non-sequitur ad hominems that don't address anything anyone else says.

Your comment is especially ludicrous since the event Libertas described clearly DID cause him mental anguish. It's amusing that when someone explicitly describes events in their life where they were sexually abused my men you STILL refuse to acknowledge it and even go so far as to imply it is a good thing. The reasoning is not so much anti-Libertas as it is pro-rape, but, for obvious reasons, the impact is a lot worse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies