Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:54:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208456 times)
J-Mann
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1525 on: February 06, 2015, 02:08:26 PM »

Good grief, guys.  I didn't have anything to eat at the house and I still wanted to eat light.  The diet is not dead.

It didn't die. It was stillborn.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1526 on: February 06, 2015, 02:10:23 PM »

As someone who has in him the ability to eat several large bowls of certain cereals in a row, the only problem with this is that it's Bushie who's doing it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1527 on: February 06, 2015, 02:11:32 PM »

BTW, what do you consider light Cheerios (with whole milk)?

No fruit or vegetables present. No protein. You didn't even portion control as you had two bowls.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1528 on: February 06, 2015, 02:12:29 PM »

Bushie eating a family table's worth of bowls of cereal is not eating light, we've literally had this conversation every time you've "started" a "diet" over the past five years.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1529 on: February 06, 2015, 02:14:48 PM »

No fruit or vegetables present. No protein. You didn't even portion control as you had two bowls.

2% milk.

At least Cheerios is heart-healthy.  And, two bowls is not a huge amount.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1530 on: February 06, 2015, 02:15:19 PM »

Good grief, guys.  I didn't have anything to eat at the house and I still wanted to eat light.  The diet is not dead.

It didn't die. It was stillborn.

It hasn't officially started, yet.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1531 on: February 06, 2015, 02:17:20 PM »

2% milk.

At least Cheerios is heart-healthy.  And, two bowls is not a huge amount.

Do you know why it's heart-healthy? Other than reading the front of the box?  You're also only supposed to eat one.

When is it going to start? Or are you just planning on cheat mealing the whole way through it?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1532 on: February 06, 2015, 02:20:05 PM »

That's what the commercials say so it must be true.

Besides, nothing says heart healthy quite like a combination of "oats, genetically-modified corn starch, sugar, salt, tripotassium phosphate, wheat starch, and paradimethylaminobenzaldehyde (added to preserve freshness)."

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1533 on: February 06, 2015, 02:30:23 PM »

That's what the commercials say so it must be true.

Besides, nothing says heart healthy quite like a combination of "oats, genetically-modified corn starch, sugar, salt, tripotassium phosphate, wheat starch, and paradimethylaminobenzaldehyde (added to preserve freshness)."

Yeah, having a mad scientist like angus around sure is going make life horrible for Our Dear Friend.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1534 on: February 06, 2015, 02:56:52 PM »

Bushie should see if Papa will send him to fat camp. This problem is beyond his ability to control. He is not going to make the right choices, so he needs a controlled environment where his ability to make bad choices is extremely restricted. He needs some hardcore counsling, food education, and a big scary meathead to make him exercise. Walking is better than not walking, but 15 minutes at a leisurely pace, on a flat terrain isn't really going to get the job done.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #1535 on: February 06, 2015, 03:01:33 PM »

Bushie should see if Papa will send him to fat camp. This problem is beyond his ability to control. He is not going to make the right choices, so he needs a controlled environment where his ability to make bad choices is extremely restricted. He needs some hardcore counsling, food education, and a big scary meathead to make him exercise. Walking is better than not walking, but 15 minutes at a leisurely pace, on a flat terrain isn't really going to get the job done.

Are they any hybrid Bible/fat camps?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1536 on: February 06, 2015, 03:06:06 PM »

There's one in Tampa Bay: https://www.truefirefitness.com/
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1537 on: February 06, 2015, 03:08:39 PM »

Cheerios aren't heart healthy. They're full of carbs and processed sugars. No cereal is healthy honestly.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1538 on: February 06, 2015, 03:15:05 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

It's like this place was made for Bushie.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1539 on: February 06, 2015, 03:36:39 PM »

In other news, I just got home from the interview.  Can you say BUST?  She said she would let me know within a MONTH...  Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for that one.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1540 on: February 06, 2015, 03:40:10 PM »

Their website says they're the only one, which is crazy considering the girth of the churchy set. Seems like a zillion dollar business opportunity. I'm kind of curious as the efficacy of their model, but that's the trouble with the faith based approach. Those sorts of data points are not what their potential customers are seeking.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1541 on: February 06, 2015, 03:41:17 PM »

In other news, I just got home from the interview.  Can you say BUST?  She said she would let me know within a MONTH...  Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for that one.

What do you think about True Fire Fitness?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1542 on: February 06, 2015, 03:43:21 PM »

What do you think about True Fire Fitness?

I haven't looked into it, yet.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1543 on: February 06, 2015, 03:44:48 PM »

That's a better sign than hiring you immediately. It likely means it's a Legit job with a Legit company and they're taking their time to find the best applicant because hiring for a Legit Job is a monumental decision.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1544 on: February 06, 2015, 03:51:44 PM »

That's a better sign than hiring you immediately. It likely means it's a Legit job with a Legit company and they're taking their time to find the best applicant because hiring for a Legit Job is a monumental decision.

The writers are setting it up so he gets this job, but declines it because he had already accepted a FAST CASH NOW job in the meantime.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1545 on: February 06, 2015, 03:52:56 PM »

True.  I just hate the idea of still being unemployed come March.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1546 on: February 06, 2015, 03:55:04 PM »

True.  I just hate the idea of still being unemployed come March.

If only there were minimum wage jobs out there for yo u to do in the meantime...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1547 on: February 06, 2015, 04:37:41 PM »

Their website says they're the only one, which is crazy considering the girth of the churchy set. Seems like a zillion dollar business opportunity. I'm kind of curious as the efficacy of their model, but that's the trouble with the faith based approach. Those sorts of data points are not what their potential customers are seeking.

Nah, I'm not surprised they're the only one.  Obesity has never struck me as even being seen as a problem for churchy Southerners.  I'm sure it's seen as an exhibition of how they have truly appreciated the glorious bounties that have been provided unto them.  The fatter they are, the more they must love Jesus.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1548 on: February 06, 2015, 04:39:00 PM »

The prevelancy of "...,yet"s in the last several Bushie posts is suggesting to me that not one thing productive is getting done in weeks.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1549 on: February 06, 2015, 04:47:23 PM »

So, Bushie admitted to getting spanked as a youngin' in another thread. One wonders if this explains anything.... Clearly pappa Bushie's spankin's didn't get Bushie to respect him.

Discuss.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies