Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:51:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 207982 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: January 24, 2015, 06:09:31 PM »

Perhaps NWOSU teaches its student about eCommerce the same way Bob Jones University teaches its students about evolution.

Librul propergander.  If you can get the Windows to work, you get a degree. 
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #551 on: January 24, 2015, 07:24:29 PM »

The median NWOSU E-commerce degree holder:

Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #552 on: January 24, 2015, 07:39:40 PM »

lol
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #553 on: January 24, 2015, 09:06:50 PM »

What do you do with all of the documents you have printed? Do you have a filing cabinet?

I don't keep them too long.  I only keep them until I know the merchant has received my payment and my current balance reflects the payment.  I don't own a shredder, so I always just rip up the sheet into little bitty strips and throw it away.

Which makes printing all that more unnecessary. Extend the life of the ink you do have and start saving confirmations as PDFs.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #554 on: January 24, 2015, 09:16:24 PM »

Guys, he might consider starting to think about trying to save his payment confirmations to PDF instead of printing them out in color, beginning next week or perhaps next month when the current billing period has ended.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #555 on: January 24, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »

Getting Bushie to change any of his habits will be impossible. Mhe really enjoys shredding the paper by hand and won't give that up.

He takes great comfort in the "realness" of the printed document and the security in personally shredding the paper by hand.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #556 on: January 24, 2015, 09:41:02 PM »

LMFAO at actually printing out those bill confirmations.

Bushie, do you also read the full Terms and Conditions before downloading any program onto your computer?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #557 on: January 24, 2015, 10:08:37 PM »

Bushie, do you also read the full Terms and Conditions before downloading any program onto your computer?

He also bought $30 software that promised to "speed up his PC" that actually just sets your available memory to the maximum setting and empties your cookies every so often.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #558 on: January 24, 2015, 11:53:13 PM »

He also bought $30 software that promised to "speed up his PC" that actually just sets your available memory to the maximum setting and empties your cookies every so often.

When did I do that?  I never fall for those kind of gimmicks.  And, no, IceSpear, I do not read any of the Terms and Conditions.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #559 on: January 24, 2015, 11:54:16 PM »

What do you do with all of the documents you have printed? Do you have a filing cabinet?

I don't keep them too long.  I only keep them until I know the merchant has received my payment and my current balance reflects the payment.  I don't own a shredder, so I always just rip up the sheet into little bitty strips and throw it away.

Which makes printing all that more unnecessary. Extend the life of the ink you do have and start saving confirmations as PDFs.

Makes sense.  I'll start doing that.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #560 on: January 25, 2015, 12:03:35 AM »

So he paid $30 for a worse version of CCleaner?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #561 on: January 25, 2015, 12:28:36 AM »

No, I did not.  He's lying.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #562 on: January 25, 2015, 12:32:38 AM »

$29.95?
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #563 on: January 25, 2015, 12:47:25 AM »

$29.95?

I was being sarcastic. I'm not aware of Jeff buying such a thing, but the fact that it was being taken seriously kind of sums up the problem.

If he did buy it, it would still be a better investment than the time he paid $50 for a Post Office job application that he could have gotten for free online. (And I am not making that up.)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #564 on: January 25, 2015, 08:24:40 AM »

Bushie what did you originally want to major in before you got sucked into e-commerce?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #565 on: January 25, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »

Bushie what did you originally want to major in before you got sucked into e-commerce?

As a child, I wanted to major in meteorology at the University of Oklahoma.  Unfortunately, though, I did not have the proper ACT score to get into OU, so I had to go to a regional university.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #566 on: January 25, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »

As a child, I wanted to major in meteorology at the University of Oklahoma.  Unfortunately, though, I did not have the proper ACT score to get into OU, so I had to go to a regional university.

Is there a path for weatherheads outside of getting onto the TV?  Because from what I can tell stations tend to hire hotties with big boobs to do the weather these days.  (Yes I'm aware you also have big boobs but you need to work on your figure)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #567 on: January 25, 2015, 10:46:07 AM »

You could have transferred to ou.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #568 on: January 25, 2015, 11:06:57 AM »

I probably could have, but I was having so much fun at Northwestern and I felt comfortable in the small town of Alva.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #569 on: January 25, 2015, 11:16:40 AM »

I was being sarcastic. I'm not aware of Jeff buying such a thing, but the fact that it was being taken seriously kind of sums up the problem.

It's really not a good idea to just make stuff up like that, because people are going to believe it and start throwing it around as a real fact. Remember how half of Update believed (still believes?) that Bushie was listening to the radio at his Tulsa CADD job.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #570 on: January 25, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »

It's really not a good idea to just make stuff up like that, because people are going to believe it and start throwing it around as a real fact. Remember how half of Update believed (still believes?) that Bushie was listening to the radio at his Tulsa CADD job.

Didn't he admit to listening to the radio!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #571 on: January 25, 2015, 11:48:21 AM »

Yes.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #572 on: January 25, 2015, 12:22:14 PM »

I doubt very much the radio was the problem.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #573 on: January 25, 2015, 01:08:31 PM »

Yes.

I was listening to my iTunes with my ear buds in so no one heard it.  It actually helped me work more efficiently.
TTS1996
Rookie
Australia
« Reply #574 on: January 25, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

I probably could have, but I was having so much fun at Northwestern and I felt comfortable in the small town of Alva.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Strenuous_Life
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies