Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:32:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 207308 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »

Cut out the pasta, noodles and the like! You'll never lose weight as long as your diet is ladened with carbs and processed food and sugar. If you stopped eating carbs, you can lose weight by eating all the eggs and bacon you could possibly want!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #801 on: January 27, 2015, 07:19:02 PM »

I am a Page 25-er.

Someone please make a bumpersticker or t-shirt or something about that.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2015, 07:46:00 PM »

Bushie, portion control isn't your issue. You only eat large portions because you eat garbage that isn't filling. You need to eat vegetables. In any portioned amount. Of any kind. Cooked with any method.

A better report than "I only ate half my burger, and fries and a coke" would be "I only ate my burger and didn't get fries or a coke."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2015, 07:54:46 PM »

Bushie, portion control isn't your issue. You only eat large portions because you eat garbage that isn't filling. You need to eat vegetables. In any portioned amount. Of any kind. Cooked with any method.

A better report than "I only ate half my burger, and fries and a coke" would be "I only ate my burger and didn't get fries or a coke."

I can see what you're saying.  The reason I only ate half my burger was the meat had a different flavor than what I'm used to from Braum's.  It seemed like they overdid it on one of the spices they put on the patty.  I don't know that to be true, but that's what it tasted like.  I ate as much as I could, but I couldn't finish it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2015, 08:00:58 PM »

I can see what you're saying.  The reason I only ate half my burger was the meat had a different flavor than what I'm used to from Braum's.  It seemed like they overdid it on one of the spices they put on the patty.  I don't know that to be true, but that's what it tasted like.  I ate as much as I could, but I couldn't finish it.

Cool story bro.
Panda Express

« Reply #805 on: January 27, 2015, 08:08:23 PM »

Stop drinking coke all the damn time good lord.

You need to slowly ween yourself off of soda. Drinking all that coke makes you dehydrated which gives you headache. It also rots your teeth and it also makes you a fatty.

Why don't you do this - only drink soda on the weekends. During the week, you are BANNED from drinking soda. Do you understand me? You will not have a SIP of Pepsi or Coke or Diet Dr Pepper or anything of that sort. However, once the weekends rolls around, you can do whatever you want.

I actually did that during college when I decided to start eating healthier. I only drank water during the week. No soda. After like 2 months, I didn't even drink soda on the weekend. That holds true to this very day. I haven't had a soda in months.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #806 on: January 27, 2015, 08:21:11 PM »

Is the Tulsa apt in town or is it way out in the sticks also? Is Bushie likely to renew for another year? Last I heard, he was leaning toward it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #807 on: January 27, 2015, 08:25:33 PM »

You need to slowly ween yourself off of soda. Drinking all that coke makes you dehydrated which gives you headache. It also rots your teeth and it also makes you a fatty.

Why don't you do this - only drink soda on the weekends. During the week, you are BANNED from drinking soda. Do you understand me? You will not have a SIP of Pepsi or Coke or Diet Dr Pepper or anything of that sort. However, once the weekends rolls around, you can do whatever you want.

I actually did that during college when I decided to start eating healthier. I only drank water during the week. No soda. After like 2 months, I didn't even drink soda on the weekend. That holds true to this very day. I haven't had a soda in months.

I definitely need to drink more water, there's no doubt about it.  I'm not sure about cutting out the pop entirely during the week, at least not at this stage, but I do need to cut down on the pop consumption and increase my water intake.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #808 on: January 27, 2015, 08:32:28 PM »

Is the Tulsa apt in town or is it way out in the sticks also? Is Bushie likely to renew for another year? Last I heard, he was leaning toward it.

It's in town.  I'm not far from the rural suburbs, maybe 4-5 miles to my east in Wagoner County.  Where I'm at, there are still a lot of businesses and a lot of city street lights.  I am leaning toward renewing my lease for at least another six months.  I have every intention to do just that unless I were to get a job in Oklahoma City before March 31.  I have until that date to make my official decision to either renew or vacate.  The new lease would start June 1.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #809 on: January 27, 2015, 08:33:09 PM »

what stage? you're not going to go into DTs if you don't drink soda
Panda Express

« Reply #810 on: January 27, 2015, 08:38:25 PM »

I definitely need to drink more water, there's no doubt about it.  I'm not sure about cutting out the pop entirely during the week, at least not at this stage, but I do need to cut down on the pop consumption and increase my water intake.

First off, it's "soda", not "pop". If you say "pop", you are automatically a moron. No exceptions.

Second, it's not "drink more water", it's "drink water instead of soda". Drinking water won't do anything if you're drinking all that soda. It may seem difficult at first but it does get easier to cut out soda.

How about NO SODA on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to start. ONLY water. That's just 3 days. Can you manage that?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #811 on: January 27, 2015, 08:52:06 PM »

First off, it's "soda", not "pop". If you say "pop", you are automatically a moron. No exceptions.

Second, it's not "drink more water", it's "drink water instead of soda". Drinking water won't do anything if you're drinking all that soda. It may seem difficult at first but it does get easier to cut out soda.

How about NO SODA on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to start. ONLY water. That's just 3 days. Can you manage that?

We call it pop in Oklahoma and as all of America can agree, Oklahomans are not morons.

I will do what I need to increase my water intake.  I'm not going to commit to a schedule, but I will start drinking more water.
Panda Express

« Reply #812 on: January 27, 2015, 09:00:25 PM »

I definitely need to drink more water, there's no doubt about it.  I'm not sure about cutting out the pop entirely during the week, at least not at this stage, but I do need to cut down on the pop consumption and increase my water intake.

We call it pop in Oklahoma and as all of America can agree, Oklahomans are not morons.

I will do what I need to increase my water intake.  I'm not going to commit to a schedule, but I will start drinking more water.

So you're not serious about losing weight and therefore not serious about finding a job. I already knew this, but I figured I'd try to work with you and let you do something simple like swapping soda for water a few days a week. But you won't even commit to that. You'll never lose weight if you keep drinking soda instead of water and nobody wants to hire a 300 pound oaf.

Just so you know, if you violate at least 3 of the 7 Deadly Sins in such an extreme way, you do go to hell regardless of how many Hail Marys you say. You're already guilty of severely violating Gluttony, Sloth and Unemployment.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #813 on: January 27, 2015, 09:03:30 PM »

TheDeadFlagBlues curse is still in effect. Notice that Bushie's job search went terribly today. More bad things are in store for Bushie until he repents and starts loving undocumented immigrants lik3 they're his children.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #814 on: January 27, 2015, 09:06:32 PM »

I will do what I need to increase my water intake.  I'm not going to commit to a schedule, but I will start drinking more water.

This map suggests things are more complicated than that. I find it interesting that the OKC area uses the Southern-ism "coke" while the Tulsa area does, indeed, refer to it as "pop."

Jeff, it's not complicated. The only thing "you need to" do to increase your water intake is DRINK SOME F@#$ING WATER. It's not complicated. You don't need to buy water drinking shoes and water drinking shorts that will sit in the closet unused. You can literally walk over to your sink, hold a glass under it and, voila, some water. And don't give me a bunch of BS about tap water because even Okie swamp water isn't as unhealthy as the processed crap you shovel down your gullet three times a day. The fact that you are unwilling to do that, instead simply saying you'll plan to, shows how completely hopeless you are.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #815 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:24 PM »

Wow, Panda.  You are completely off track.  I'm not dumb enough to believe that last paragraph.  I'm going to heaven not because of anything I've done or not done, but it has everything to do with Jesus.  There is no sin whatsoever that can keep me out of heaven now that I've accepted His free gift of salvation.  I do not have to earn my way to heaven.  Yet, because of Jesus, I am guaranteed to go to heaven.  Nothing can ever change that, period.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #816 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »

I am a Page 25-er.

Would anyone else be interested in these Euro oval stickers? A subtle nod to Update...

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #817 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:59 PM »

He won't do it. he's been planning to diet and drink water now for what, years? But yeah if he honestly wanted to drop the weight, he'd follow my dieting tips. He can literally eat all the fat he wants as long as he doesn't have sugar or carbs and he'll drop tons of weight. He could have bacon wrapped burgers as long as he orders them without a bun.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #818 on: January 27, 2015, 09:13:19 PM »

This map suggests things are more complicated than that. I find it interesting that the OKC area uses the Southern-ism "coke" while the Tulsa area does, indeed, refer to it as "pop."

Jeff, it's not complicated. The only thing "you need to" do to increase your water intake is DRINK SOME F@#$ING WATER. It's not complicated. You don't need to buy water drinking shoes and water drinking shorts that will sit in the closet unused. You can literally walk over to your sink, hold a glass under it and, voila, some water. And don't give me a bunch of BS about tap water because even Okie swamp water isn't as unhealthy as the processed crap you shovel down your gullet three times a day. The fact that you are unwilling to do that, instead simply saying you'll plan to, shows how completely hopeless you are.

I plan to do exactly what you describe.  I don't have to do a complete 180.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #819 on: January 27, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »

Wow, Panda.  You are completely off track.  I'm not dumb enough to believe that last paragraph.  I'm going to heaven not because of anything I've done or not done, but it has everything to do with Jesus.  There is no sin whatsoever that can keep me out of heaven now that I've accepted His free gift of salvation.  I do not have to earn my way to heaven.  Yet, because of Jesus, I am guaranteed to go to heaven.  Nothing can ever change that, period.

Jeff, I'm pretty sure that "accepting" His salvation requires you to actually, you know, follow his teachings and the other stuff in The Bible. You aren't leading a Christian life. You're a lazy person who takes advantage of others. Church is just an excuse for you to gorge yourself on taco salad and various casseroles at the weekly potlucks.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #820 on: January 27, 2015, 09:16:56 PM »

Drinking water is a 180 to you? Boy, you're on a one-way trip to the land of motorized scooters, insulin syringes, kidney failure and not having to buy shoes anymore because you won't have any legs.

We're asking you to move maybe five degrees at best and you won't even do that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #821 on: January 27, 2015, 09:17:49 PM »

I am a Page 25-er.

Would anyone else be interested in these Euro oval stickers? A subtle nod to Update...

Want it. Need it. Now.
Panda Express

« Reply #822 on: January 27, 2015, 09:18:05 PM »

oh

what if you got mad at the Braum's cashier for forgetting the pickles on your burger and murdered her in a fit of rage?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #823 on: January 27, 2015, 09:18:32 PM »

Jeff, I'm pretty sure that "accepting" His salvation requires you to actually, you know, follow his teachings and the other stuff in The Bible. You aren't leading a Christian life. You're a lazy person who takes advantage of others. Church is just an excuse for you to gorge yourself on taco salad and various casseroles at the weekly potlucks.

Works has absolutely nothing to do with salvation.  It is the result of salvation, not the cause.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #824 on: January 27, 2015, 09:21:24 PM »

Drinking water is a 180 to you? Boy, you're on a one-way trip to the land of motorized scooters, insulin syringes, kidney failure and not having to buy shoes anymore because you won't have any legs.

We're asking you to move maybe five degrees at best and you won't even do that.

I did not say drinking water is a 180.  I meant doing what Panda suggests is a 18 and unnecessary.  Water is absolutely essential and I will drink more water.  I just will not completely give up my Diet Dr Pepper for 3 or 5 days a week.  I will reduce it, but not give it up entirely.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies