Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:41:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208049 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #975 on: January 30, 2015, 07:35:20 PM »

You're a walking tub of lard and you're only expanding. It doesn't take a doctor to foresee potential heart attacks. This is why you should eat less and exercise more.

I'm not denying what he's saying or what you're saying.  I know I need to change, and I will.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #976 on: January 30, 2015, 07:35:49 PM »

So is that why you endorsed Chris Christie?  Because he opposes gay pepperoni pizzas, but not enough to actually not eat them?

Huh?
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #977 on: January 30, 2015, 07:42:54 PM »

You're a walking tub of lard and you're only expanding. It doesn't take a doctor to foresee potential heart attacks. This is why you should eat less and exercise more.

I'm not denying what he's saying or what you're saying.  I know I need to change, and I will.

Bushie, unlike a lot of people I actually do believe that you want to change and can't rather than that you're baldly lying through your teeth about it. However, I do have to ask whether you're aware of how threadbare these statements have been coming off for quite some time now.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #978 on: January 30, 2015, 07:44:47 PM »

I, for one, am excited about my cheat day for the Super Bowl. I'll probably eat an entire pizza on my own.

I'm not sure I can do that much, but probably half is a good bet.  If I were smart, I'd limit it at half.  We all know how smart I am...  Tongue

What do you like on your pizza? You've never eaten a whole one before? In college, we used to get the 7.99 dominos specials on Tuesday and sometimes I'd eat all of it, although that was 4 years ago.

Anyway, after a month of not having carbs at all, as good as I feel, I don't think I can watch the Super Bowl without pizza and beer.

I'm a straight pepperoni guy.  I've eaten a whole one before, but lately the farthest I get is 6-7 slices.  Depending on how I feel, I can do anywhere between 4-7 slices in one sitting.

I'll probably order a 2-liter of Pepsi while I eat the pizza.

Then, it's time to atone for my sins on Monday, first off at the altar of the dentist chair...

6-7 pepperoni slices?   Does it bother you at all that you are probably looking at a heart attack within 2 years?

So you're a doctor now?  When did you finish medical school?  Where do you work?

Seven slices of Domino's pepperoni pizza: 2,100 calories; 38.5g saturated fat (196% daily recommended)
2 liter bottle of Pepsi: 917 calories; 250g sugar

Total: 3,017 calories in a single meal.

If you do not change how you eat you are going to die.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #979 on: January 30, 2015, 07:44:50 PM »

Bushie, unlike a lot of people I actually do believe that you want to change and can't rather than that you're baldly lying through your teeth about it. However, I do have to ask whether you're aware of how threadbare these statements have been coming off for quite some time now.

Thanks.  And, yes, I'm aware.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #980 on: January 30, 2015, 07:45:56 PM »

I, for one, am excited about my cheat day for the Super Bowl. I'll probably eat an entire pizza on my own.

I'm not sure I can do that much, but probably half is a good bet.  If I were smart, I'd limit it at half.  We all know how smart I am...  Tongue

What do you like on your pizza? You've never eaten a whole one before? In college, we used to get the 7.99 dominos specials on Tuesday and sometimes I'd eat all of it, although that was 4 years ago.

Anyway, after a month of not having carbs at all, as good as I feel, I don't think I can watch the Super Bowl without pizza and beer.

I'm a straight pepperoni guy.  I've eaten a whole one before, but lately the farthest I get is 6-7 slices.  Depending on how I feel, I can do anywhere between 4-7 slices in one sitting.

Then, it's time to atone for my sins on Monday, first off at the altar of the dentist chair...

6-7 pepperoni slices?   Does it bother you at all that you are probably looking at a heart attack within 2 years?

So you're a doctor now?  When did you finish medical school?  Where do you work?

Seven slices of Domino's pepperoni pizza: 2,100 calories; 38.5g saturated fat (196% daily recommended)
2 liter bottle of Pepsi: 917 calories; 250g sugar

Total: 3,017 calories in a single meal.

I'm not going to consume an entire 2 liter.  I can't do that in one sitting.  The best I can do is about a third.  Plus, it's the Super Bowl.  I'm not going to diet on Super Bowl Sunday.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #981 on: January 30, 2015, 07:49:55 PM »

I'm not going to consume an entire 2 liter.  I can't do that in one sitting.  The best I can do is about a third.  Plus, it's the Super Bowl.  I'm not going to diet on Super Bowl Sunday.

So you're only eating 2,500 calories in a single sitting. The rest of the Pepsi (that you'll drink later anyway) surely doesn't count!

You don't diet ever so don't even try to pretend the Super Bowl has to do with anything. Your shi77y excuses are ruining your life.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #982 on: January 30, 2015, 07:53:30 PM »

I'm not going to consume an entire 2 liter.  I can't do that in one sitting.  The best I can do is about a third.  Plus, it's the Super Bowl.  I'm not going to diet on Super Bowl Sunday.

So you're only eating 2,500 calories in a single sitting. The rest of the Pepsi (that you'll drink later anyway) surely doesn't count!

You don't diet ever so don't even try to pretend the Super Bowl has to do with anything. Your shi77y excuses are ruining your life.

I will get on it on Monday.  This weekend's meals are already figured out.  I will probably scramble a couple eggs Monday night as my mouth will likely be sore from the dentist.  I'm thinking about spaghetti for Tuesday.  It may not be real healthy, but it's still better than a hamburger.
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #983 on: January 30, 2015, 07:55:32 PM »

I will get on it on Monday.  This weekend's meals are already figured out.  I will probably scramble a couple eggs Monday night as my mouth will likely be sore from the dentist.  I'm thinking about spaghetti for Tuesday.  It may not be real healthy, but it's still better than a hamburger.

When you say probably it means you definitely won't.

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #984 on: January 30, 2015, 08:00:20 PM »

When you say probably it means you definitely won't.

I'll do it, don't worry.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #985 on: January 30, 2015, 08:09:06 PM »

Looks like we're aiming for the Monday morning weigh-in to finally break the big three double-zero! Could be an all time Update ratings hit!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #986 on: January 30, 2015, 08:11:19 PM »

Looks like we're aiming for the Monday morning weigh-in to finally break the big three double-zero! Could be an all time Update ratings hit!

I'll give you all a report sometime Monday, maybe after I get back from the dentist.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #987 on: January 30, 2015, 08:13:57 PM »
« Edited: January 30, 2015, 08:27:10 PM by Mr. Morden »

So is that why you endorsed Chris Christie?  Because he opposes gay pepperoni pizzas, but not enough to actually not eat them?

Huh?

My jokes aren't as funny when I have to explain them.  Tongue

You endorsed Chris Christie for president, and the reason you gave was something like "He opposes gay marriage, but not enough to do anything about it":

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=182005.msg3936591#msg3936591

Now you're saying "I'm a straight pepperoni guy."  As in, you go for straight pepperoni rather than gay pepperoni.  So I suggested that you're backing Christie because he opposes gay pepperoni, but not enough to not eat it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #988 on: January 30, 2015, 08:24:36 PM »

Oh, I gotcha.  lol thought that's what you were aiming at.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #989 on: January 30, 2015, 08:41:33 PM »

Wait, so I have to be a doctor to understand what's going to happen to you if eat 80% of a Domino's pizza in one sitting?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #990 on: January 30, 2015, 08:51:23 PM »

Wait, so I have to be a doctor to understand what's going to happen to you if eat 80% of a Domino's pizza in one sitting?

I was just kidding.  I know what you're saying.  I'm not denying it.  I was just trying to have a little fun with Duke and I got bashed over the head for my response.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #991 on: January 30, 2015, 09:47:26 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #992 on: January 30, 2015, 09:50:01 PM »

Whoever posted that was a very smart man.

That said, I cannot wait for the 300-Pound Weigh-In Spectacular! Could be one of the best episodes in Update history.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #993 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:54 PM »

King I believe.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #994 on: January 30, 2015, 11:11:12 PM »

That said, I cannot wait for the 300-Pound Weigh-In Spectacular! Could be one of the best episodes in Update history.

Considering Jeff has spent five years claiming he wants to lose weight, exercise and live healthier and has done mostly the opposite (packing on 50 pounds), I believe a celebration will certainly be in order:

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #995 on: January 30, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »

No it was Lief.

What's Bushie's weight now? How much food will he have to eat during the SuperBowl to get to 300?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #996 on: January 31, 2015, 01:45:23 AM »

Fat isn't a problem. It's processed sugars and carbs. I've eaten more fat than I ever have in 10 years and I have lost 15 pounds since new years and felt absolutely terrific.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #997 on: January 31, 2015, 01:49:30 AM »

Vote.
BaconBacon96
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #998 on: January 31, 2015, 01:51:56 AM »

If his diet of Denny's + Mexican + Pizza continues, then there is no doubt.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #999 on: January 31, 2015, 01:53:00 AM »

Ab-so-lutely. Bushie might be there already. He is ALL SYSTEMS GO towards that goal of 300 pounds.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies