Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:58:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208003 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1125 on: February 02, 2015, 05:22:12 PM »

He probably took another four hour nap before "bed". Bushie has the sleep schedule of a cat.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1126 on: February 02, 2015, 05:25:24 PM »

All that travel = 2 fast food meals today out of 3.  So which ones were they?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1127 on: February 02, 2015, 05:30:22 PM »

I didn't have breakfast as I didn't want any junk on my teeth at the appointment, but I did stop by the McDonald's on the Turner Turnpike because I was really hungry and thirsty.  I'm going to eat in the house tonight and save some money and calories.  My mouth is not sore like I thought it would be, so my food options are wide open tonight.  I'll behave, though, and eat in tonight.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1128 on: February 02, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »

He probably took another four hour nap before "bed". Bushie has the sleep schedule of a cat.

Yesterday, I had a 2 1/2 hour nap during the Super Bowl Pregame show, but no nap today.  It's too late for a nap this evening since it is already after 1630.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1129 on: February 02, 2015, 05:41:15 PM »

No job applications, though
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

« Reply #1130 on: February 02, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »

I didn't have breakfast as I didn't want any junk on my teeth at the appointment, but I did stop by the McDonald's on the Turner Turnpike because I was really hungry and thirsty.  I'm going to eat in the house tonight and save some money and calories.  My mouth is not sore like I thought it would be, so my food options are wide open tonight.  I'll behave, though, and eat in tonight.

What did you get at McDonald's/what will you eat tonight
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #1131 on: February 02, 2015, 06:38:25 PM »

How many jobs did you apply for today and how long was today's nap?

Not applicable to today.  I left at 0815 this morning for the dentist which was a 2 hour drive away and just got home a little while ago.

lol

Why are you laughing?  I have Indian dental care and the only place I could get my teeth cleaned was in Shawnee, a 2 hour drive from Tulsa.

I don't know why people bother with dental insurance. It's basically a wash unless you think you're going to need a root canal or your wisdom teeth pulled or something. I just use the money I would have spent in premiums to pay cash and go to whoever the hell I want.

But that's neither here nor there. This Indian health care sounds awful and is all the more reason you need to find a new job that includes health benefits.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1132 on: February 02, 2015, 07:07:21 PM »

All that travel = 2 fast food meals today out of 3.  So which ones were they?

I didn't have breakfast as I didn't want any junk on my teeth at the appointment, but I did stop by the McDonald's on the Turner Turnpike because I was really hungry and thirsty.  I'm going to eat in the house tonight and save some money and calories.  My mouth is not sore like I thought it would be, so my food options are wide open tonight.  I'll behave, though, and eat in tonight.

What did you get at McDonald's/what will you eat tonight

I got a Double Quarter Pounder w/ cheese w/o onions.

Tonight: scrambled eggs and bacon
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1133 on: February 02, 2015, 07:09:26 PM »

How many jobs did you apply for today and how long was today's nap?

Not applicable to today.  I left at 0815 this morning for the dentist which was a 2 hour drive away and just got home a little while ago.

lol

Why are you laughing?  I have Indian dental care and the only place I could get my teeth cleaned was in Shawnee, a 2 hour drive from Tulsa.

I don't know why people bother with dental insurance. It's basically a wash unless you think you're going to need a root canal or your wisdom teeth pulled or something. I just use the money I would have spent in premiums to pay cash and go to whoever the hell I want.

But that's neither here nor there. This Indian health care sounds awful and is all the more reason you need to find a new job that includes health benefits.

Be that as it may, it was sure nice to walk out of the dentist office without having to pay anything except the gas it took to get down there and back.  For the record, the dental department is on the other end of the building from the medical department and pharmacy.  I check in for both the medical and dental at the same desk.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1134 on: February 02, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »

Shawnee is right by where your parents and granny live. Why do you live in Tulsa?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1135 on: February 02, 2015, 07:34:26 PM »

Shawnee is right by where your parents and granny live. Why do you live in Tulsa?

Sorry, I glossed over this:

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.  I have to drive a ways to seek medical and/or dental care, but it's worth it.  Plus, it's an easy drive.
Panda Express

« Reply #1136 on: February 02, 2015, 07:54:40 PM »

BushOklahoma, how many seats do you take up on the plane when you fly to Kenya?

Right now, I only take up one seat with a normal seat belt.  I definitely need to watch it, though, before that changes.  The thing with my weight is it's all gone to my stomach and not my sides.  So, looking at me from straight back of me, I look almost normal, but looking at me from the side and it looks like I'm 9-months pregnant...

What do you do to entertain yourself when you're on the long flight?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1137 on: February 02, 2015, 07:58:25 PM »

Right now, I only take up one seat with a normal seat belt.  I definitely need to watch it, though, before that changes.  The thing with my weight is it's all gone to my stomach and not my sides.  So, looking at me from straight back of me, I look almost normal, but looking at me from the side and it looks like I'm 9-months pregnant...

Usually listen to the music that the plane offers, watch the map, or daydream.
Panda Express

« Reply #1138 on: February 02, 2015, 08:01:41 PM »

How many hours do you spend watching the map on the plane?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1139 on: February 02, 2015, 08:03:14 PM »

Too many
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1140 on: February 02, 2015, 08:04:44 PM »

Too many

Nothing wrong with that! This is a map forum after all.  I too spend "too much" time looking at the map on flights.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1141 on: February 02, 2015, 08:11:13 PM »

There's nothing else to do on a plane anyway. I'm going to Arizona in a few weeks and American Airlines is making me change planes in Charlotte. There's going to be a lot of map time...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1142 on: February 02, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »

We have, no you dont
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1143 on: February 02, 2015, 08:17:15 PM »

What type of music do you like, Bushie? I'm curious as to what choices you would make on the flight.
Panda Express

« Reply #1144 on: February 02, 2015, 08:19:26 PM »

There's nothing else to do on a plane anyway. I'm going to Arizona in a few weeks and American Airlines is making me change planes in Charlotte. There's going to be a lot of map time...

On an international flight, like the one BushOklahoma takes to Nairobi, there is plenty to do on the plane. That's excluding any books/magazines/game boys you bring with you.

Also, generally you don't get your own TV on domestic flights within the USA so you won't have any map time.

I don't get how you can spend hours looking at the map. It's exactly the same map the entire flight, the only thing that changes is the little airplane icon (moving at a snail's pace) indicating where you are. I mean, I'll check it periodically but spending hours looking at it is just crazy.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1145 on: February 02, 2015, 08:28:14 PM »

Airplanes are actually the medium in which I watch the most movies these days.  I think I watched something like six on my way back from the US last month, and even domestically within Australia, will usually watch one or two each way when flying between Perth and the east coast.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1146 on: February 02, 2015, 08:33:55 PM »

How was your dinner Bushie?  Did you have scrambled eggs as planned?

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.

Ah, so the truth comes out.  You're afraid that your parents smother you too much, and don't want them to "feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday".  This seems to be of a piece your moving back to Oklahoma from Utah because your father told you to, and showing up for all those family dinners because your parents expected it of you.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1147 on: February 02, 2015, 09:06:48 PM »
« Edited: February 03, 2015, 01:08:52 AM by J-Mann »

How was your dinner Bushie?  Did you have scrambled eggs as planned?

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.

Ah, so the truth comes out.  You're afraid that your parents smother you too much, and don't want them to "feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday".  This seems to be of a piece your moving back to Oklahoma from Utah because your father told you to, and showing up for all those family dinners because your parents expected it of you.

You don't want the people who are supporting you to be around all that much!?

I know you're eating in tonight, but you've been eating out a lot. Out of curiosity, who is paying for those meals, and is there an agreed-upon daily limit while you're looking for work?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1148 on: February 02, 2015, 09:20:25 PM »

Bushie, only cartoon characters build mass amounts of fat on their back. No part of your body is normal weight. Your tummy just how a 5'7" 300 lb man is supposed to look.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1149 on: February 02, 2015, 09:21:04 PM »

How was your dinner Bushie?  Did you have scrambled eggs as planned?

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.

Ah, so the truth comes out.  You're afraid that your parents smother you too much, and don't want them to "feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday".  This seems to be of a piece your moving back to Oklahoma from Utah because your father told you to, and showing up for all those family dinners because your parents expected it of you.

You don't want the simple who are supporting you to be around all that much!?

I know you're eating in tonight, but you've been eating out a lot. Out of curiosity, who is paying for those meals, and is there an agreed-upon daily limit while you're looking for work?
Bushie really needs a wife who doesn't mind cooking and cleaning that will hold him to keeping stable employment.  It's very old fashioned and most women don't want to make that big of a sacrifice...but it is those women that saved a lot of Bushies in the olden days from floundering.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies