Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:26:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208030 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1150 on: February 02, 2015, 09:27:33 PM »

Bushie really needs a wife who doesn't mind cooking and cleaning that will hold him to keeping stable employment.  It's very old fashioned and most women don't want to make that big of a sacrifice...but it is those women that saved a lot of Bushies in the olden days from floundering.

He had Allison. There was really nothing wrong with her (other than the obesity). But he preferred napping and watching football over her.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1151 on: February 02, 2015, 09:51:09 PM »

Did we ever find out exactly why Allison dumped him?

He admitted that he didn't really emit affection toward her. That and she was probably bored out of her mind.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1152 on: February 02, 2015, 10:24:13 PM »

In addition to the health aspects of obesity, it makes you look older as well.  Bushie you are something like 20 days older than me, but you look 20 years older.  Your body type simply isn't normal, even without the stomach.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1153 on: February 02, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »

Supper went as planned - scrambled eggs and bacon.  I need to run by the store tomorrow and get some hamburger meat so I can fix spaghetti for supper.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1154 on: February 02, 2015, 11:02:52 PM »

Supper went as planned - scrambled eggs and bacon.  I need to run by the store tomorrow and get some hamburger meat so I can fix spaghetti for supper.

Ummmm.......
Knives
solopop
« Reply #1155 on: February 02, 2015, 11:23:29 PM »

wut....?

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1156 on: February 02, 2015, 11:28:10 PM »

Bushie likes his spaghetti with ground beef, pounded flat topped with cheese and bacon and put in a bun with lettuce.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1157 on: February 02, 2015, 11:34:11 PM »

Bushie, only cartoon characters build mass amounts of fat on their back. No part of your body is normal weight. Your tummy just how a 5'7" 300 lb man is supposed to look.
Something I have observed living amongst fats. Different fats carry their fat in different places. Apples and pears and such.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1158 on: February 02, 2015, 11:36:43 PM »

Ummmm.......

I like to have my spaghetti sauce with meat in it.  I don't like meatballs necessarily, but I like to put the Ragu over ground beef and let it simmer for a few minutes before putting it over the noodles.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1159 on: February 02, 2015, 11:42:03 PM »

Supper went as planned - scrambled eggs and bacon.  I need to run by the store tomorrow and get some hamburger meat so I can fix spaghetti for supper.

Ummmm.......

I like to have my spaghetti sauce with meat in it.  I don't like meatballs necessarily, but I like to put the Ragu over ground beef and let it simmer for a few minutes before putting it over the noodles.

Of course you do.

But is Ragu seriously your favorite sauce or the only one you tried?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1160 on: February 02, 2015, 11:45:45 PM »

I don't understand why spaghetti is the default pasta people often use. It doesn't fit in a pot well. It doesn't work with a fork well. It's a very impractical thing. I prefer pieces of pasta that can be pierced more easily and then picked up with a fork. My favorite is trattole.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1161 on: February 02, 2015, 11:47:39 PM »

I don't understand why spaghetti is the default pasta people often use. It doesn't fit in a pot well. It doesn't work with a fork well. It's a very impractical thing. I prefer pieces of pasta that can be pierced more easily and then picked up with a fork. My favorite is trattole.

When I want a long noodle, I like to go either super thin with angel hair or super thick fettuccine. Spaghetti is too ordinary.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1162 on: February 02, 2015, 11:55:41 PM »

Ummmm.......

I like to have my spaghetti sauce with meat in it.  I don't like meatballs necessarily, but I like to put the Ragu over ground beef and let it simmer for a few minutes before putting it over the noodles.

Of course you do.

But is Ragu seriously your favorite sauce or the only one you tried?

Ragu is my favorite.  I've had different sauces, but Ragu is the one I always come back to.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1163 on: February 03, 2015, 12:10:22 AM »

Dumb question, but did you exercise?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1164 on: February 03, 2015, 12:17:03 AM »

Dumb question, but did you exercise?

No
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1165 on: February 03, 2015, 12:23:58 AM »

Bushie, you no longer require assistance with spaghetti?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1166 on: February 03, 2015, 12:30:01 AM »

I agree, cooking and eating spaghetti is a pain. I haven't cooked it in months. My personal go-tos are farfalle and cellentani.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1167 on: February 03, 2015, 12:43:53 AM »

You really need to start some type of regular exercise.  I just don't comprehend your refusal to do so.  You need to lose weight, you need more energy (napping as much as you do isn't normal), you need some type of physical activity.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1168 on: February 03, 2015, 05:21:39 AM »

Between Ragu and the Brown family idea of good pizza, I wonder if Keystone Phil's heart can take it.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1169 on: February 03, 2015, 07:34:00 AM »

Between Ragu and the Brown family idea of good pizza, I wonder if Keystone Phil's heart can take it.

Let's see if he can complete the trifecta.

Bushie, what are your thoughts on Mama Lucia meatballs?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1170 on: February 03, 2015, 08:28:01 AM »

Wait, is it not normal to have ground beef in spaghetti sauce? That's how I almost always have had it.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1171 on: February 03, 2015, 08:39:39 AM »

Wait, is it not normal to have ground beef in spaghetti sauce? That's how I almost always have had it.

No, its perfectly normal, it just how Bushie initially put it. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1172 on: February 03, 2015, 08:42:32 AM »

Ok, so he's obviously consistently disgusting by using Ragu but I'm obviously not surprised. That said, you can absolutely have meat in gravy (what many of us Italian Americans in these parts call "sauce"). That said, I can only imagine what kind of meat this man puts in...
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1173 on: February 03, 2015, 08:54:54 AM »

How was your dinner Bushie?  Did you have scrambled eggs as planned?

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.

Ah, so the truth comes out.  You're afraid that your parents smother you too much, and don't want them to "feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday".  This seems to be of a piece your moving back to Oklahoma from Utah because your father told you to, and showing up for all those family dinners because your parents expected it of you.

You don't want the people who are supporting you to be around all that much!?

I know you're eating in tonight, but you've been eating out a lot. Out of curiosity, who is paying for those meals, and is there an agreed-upon daily limit while you're looking for work?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1174 on: February 03, 2015, 09:10:18 AM »

No, its perfectly normal, it just how Bushie initially put it. 

My family has always called ground beef "hamburger meat".  It doesn't mean that it's going on a hamburger, but that it is the same meat.  It's the same concept to me as hamburger pizza where the meat topping is hamburger, which is ground beef.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies