Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:25:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208277 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: February 03, 2015, 08:56:12 PM »

lol
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1226 on: February 03, 2015, 08:58:22 PM »

You know if I were in Phil's shoes I would be the one unfriending Bushie. Let's just chalk tonight's rudeness and accusatory hostility up to the flu (that is currently ravaging his body as God's punishment).
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1227 on: February 03, 2015, 08:59:42 PM »

20:00 Update:  I am feeling quite a bit better.  The temperature is just fine with the fan on.  All of the achiness has come down to a sore lower right back and a Grade 6 headache.  The rest of the muscles are just stiff, but the Tylenol I took about 4 1/2 hours ago has really helped.  I was also able to eat 1 3/4 hot dogs.  I couldn't quite finish two full hot dogs, but I got 1 3/4 down.  That's less than my typical 3 hot dogs.
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1228 on: February 03, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »

I'll absolutely agree to that. You know I respect you. To quote The Office, "You're a wonderful woman...and you're a helluva bowler!"

That said, do me a favor and have a drink of water. You were complaining about the heat earlier on Facebook. Maybe you can cool down with a glass of ice water.

Wait. Was I not supposed to bring up Facebook here at all?

You're fine, Phil, because I mentioned it on here, also.  Smiley   After I finish this can of Diet Dr. Pepper, I'll have a glass of water.

Sweet influenza Jesus.

20:00 Update:  I am feeling quite a bit better.  The temperature is just fine with the fan on.  All of the achiness has come down to a sore lower right back and a Grade 6 headache.  The rest of the muscles are just stiff, but the Tylenol I took about 4 1/2 hours ago has really helped.  I was also able to eat 1 3/4 hot dogs.  I couldn't quite finish two full hot dogs, but I got 1 3/4 down.  That's less than my typical 3 hot dogs.

I'll be honest -- if I eat hotdogs for dinner, I have six. Usually covered in chili, sauerkraut or cole slaw. Slaw dogs are the best!
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1229 on: February 03, 2015, 09:03:51 PM »

Three?!?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1230 on: February 03, 2015, 09:06:12 PM »

I'll absolutely agree to that. You know I respect you. To quote The Office, "You're a wonderful woman...and you're a helluva bowler!"

That said, do me a favor and have a drink of water. You were complaining about the heat earlier on Facebook. Maybe you can cool down with a glass of ice water.

Wait. Was I not supposed to bring up Facebook here at all?

You're fine, Phil, because I mentioned it on here, also.  Smiley   After I finish this can of Diet Dr. Pepper, I'll have a glass of water.

Sweet influenza Jesus.

I'll be honest -- if I eat hotdogs for dinner, I have six. Usually covered in chili, sauerkraut or cole slaw. Slaw dogs are the best!

My hot dogs are always very plain with just mustard and occasionally cheese.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1231 on: February 03, 2015, 09:07:23 PM »

Producers, could we have an upcoming season set on the island from Castaway?  I'd like to see how long Bushie could last.  

This constant pissing and moaning is driving me up the wall, such a child.  
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1232 on: February 03, 2015, 09:14:50 PM »

My hot dogs are always very plain with just mustard and occasionally cheese.

If you're going to eat hotdogs, you ought to try some variations. Brats with sauerkraut, dogs with chili and onions ... and trust me, creamy cole slaw on a hotdog is the BEST [way to eat a hotdog if you must].
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1233 on: February 03, 2015, 09:39:38 PM »

Not to sound like an apologist but is it really possible to eat just one hot dog?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1234 on: February 03, 2015, 09:57:52 PM »

Not to sound like an apologist but is it really possible to eat just one hot dog?

No. I'm good for at least 4. 
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1235 on: February 03, 2015, 10:37:52 PM »

3 hotdogs on average ain't bad, especially since he probably gets those cheap pack of 20 franks, pops them in the micro so they never gain any water density, eats them with wonder bread buns, and only puts mustard on them. I'd probably down 6 that style.

The travesty as always is the blandness. J-Mann recommended some good toppings.  I'm a fan of Chicago dogs, myself.

Hey, sick Bushie, did you ever get around to drinking that watter?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1236 on: February 03, 2015, 10:38:08 PM »

Producers, could we have an upcoming season set on the island from Castaway?  I'd like to see how long Bushie could last.  

This constant pissing and moaning is driving me up the wall, such a child.  

I'll look into it.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1237 on: February 03, 2015, 10:48:22 PM »

I don't get why anybody would eat hotdogs. Brats are the same idea but way better.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1238 on: February 04, 2015, 12:42:30 AM »

I don't get why anybody would eat hotdogs. Brats are the same idea but way better.

Renounce your citizenship.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1239 on: February 04, 2015, 12:54:44 AM »

I'm a Cheesehead by birth, so of course I agree that brats are better.  Should the entire state of Wisconsin renounce its citizenship?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1240 on: February 04, 2015, 01:06:36 AM »

I'm a Cheesehead by birth, so of course I agree that brats are better.  Should the entire state of Wisconsin renounce its citizenship?

No one would notice or care.  You guys would be great Canads.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1241 on: February 04, 2015, 01:13:49 AM »

american sausages are terrible (normal)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1242 on: February 04, 2015, 01:16:10 AM »

Who was the other person to vote 'No' in the poll?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1243 on: February 04, 2015, 01:47:31 AM »

Who was the other person to vote 'No' in the poll?

I voted "No" because I'm guessing that either 1) Bushie is telling the truth about his curent weight, and it's ~290 pounds, meaning that he has less than four weeks to gain another 10 pounds, which isn't going to happen unless his diet actually gets even worse than it is now, or 2) Bushie is lying, and he's already 300 pounds.

Sure, Option 2 is pretty likely.  But if so, we'll never really know one way or the other, because if Bushie's been lying about his weight, he's not going to suddenly start telling the truth within the next four weeks.  And if the presumption of 300 pounds is backed up by neither direct testimony from Bushie, nor by any concrete supporting evidence other than our hunches….well, that's just fan fiction then.  I wouldn't consider it to be part of the canonical Update universe, and hence, not really "true".
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1244 on: February 04, 2015, 05:03:08 AM »

3 hotdogs on average ain't bad, especially since he probably gets those cheap pack of 20 franks, pops them in the micro so they never gain any water density, eats them with wonder bread buns, and only puts mustard on them. I'd probably down 6 that style.

The travesty as always is the blandness. J-Mann recommended some good toppings.  I'm a fan of Chicago dogs, myself.

Hey, sick Bushie, did you ever get around to drinking that watter?

No, I went to bed at 2030.  I am awake way too early because I went to bed early.  I was still pretty nauseous, so I felt the best way to prevent everything from coming back north was get horizontal.  I do have a Grade 7 headache after everything yesterday.  I got up to take some Excedrin Migraine.  I will be getting some water here shortly.  I figure if I start the day with water instead of Diet Dr. Pepper, it'll be easier to stick with the water.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1245 on: February 04, 2015, 06:22:58 AM »

I had a glass of water this morning, about 16 oz, but it was really hard to get it down.  I had to just sip it as any big gulps of anything and everything has the potential to come back north.  I am going to run to Walgreen's here pretty soon and get some Sprite or 7-Up.  I've found that either one of those drinks helps quite a bit with nausea.  It doesn't upset the stomach like plain water or dark pop.  I also just took some Pepto Bismol and will take that every three hours today until the nausea is gone or I go to bed.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1246 on: February 04, 2015, 06:51:11 AM »

I just got back from Walgreen's with a 12-pack of Sprite plus a cold 20 oz. bottle of the same.  I should be in for the rest of the day, or at least I hope.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1247 on: February 04, 2015, 08:02:35 AM »

Ginger Ale is what is good for the stomach because it has ginger. Sprite is the same color but I don't believe it has the same effects
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1248 on: February 04, 2015, 08:07:16 AM »

Taking a sip of water right before bed is too strenuous.

The sad fact is that I likely drank more water before and after brushing my teeth this morning than Our Dear Friend will have in three days.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1249 on: February 04, 2015, 09:44:00 AM »

Water upsets his stomach? Wtf?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies