Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:29:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208009 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1275 on: February 04, 2015, 12:47:43 PM »

Score Again!!!  I have an interview with a THIRD company this Friday at 1400 in NE Tulsa near Hwy 169 and Pine.  The great thing about this interview is I applied directly with the company only about an hour ago or so.  This would, then, be a direct-hire!!  I'd better get over this nausea fast because the last two days of the week are filling up FAST!!  If I get another interview, it would have to wait till Monday.
Getting a call immediately is not a good sign. It means your "job" is actually a scam.

Yes, and this sounds suspiciously similar to a job interview I went to once for a company that sold knives to people.

Bushie, this company wouldn't happen to be called "Vector Marketing", would it?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1276 on: February 04, 2015, 12:48:05 PM »

Is this what Tulsa is like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f9oJikx0-I
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1277 on: February 04, 2015, 12:50:26 PM »

As one of the few people on this forum who has visited that god-forsaken place, Tulsa is more like this:

That said, we should commend the good people at Google for inventing the spam filter. Otherwise, Bushie would have spent thousands of his parents' dollars on penis enlargement pills by now.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1278 on: February 04, 2015, 12:55:52 PM »

Score Again!!!  I have an interview with a THIRD company this Friday at 1400 in NE Tulsa near Hwy 169 and Pine.  The great thing about this interview is I applied directly with the company only about an hour ago or so.  This would, then, be a direct-hire!!  I'd better get over this nausea fast because the last two days of the week are filling up FAST!!  If I get another interview, it would have to wait till Monday.
Getting a call immediately is not a good sign. It means your "job" is actually a scam.

Yes, and this sounds suspiciously similar to a job interview I went to once for a company that sold knives to people.

Bushie, this company wouldn't happen to be called "Vector Marketing", would it?

No, this is position is an AutoCAD Drafter.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1279 on: February 04, 2015, 12:56:29 PM »

As one of the few people on this forum who has visited that god-forsaken place, Tulsa is more like this:

That said, we should commend the good people at Google for inventing the spam filter. Otherwise, Bushie would have spent thousands of his parents' dollars on penis enlargement pills by now.

You haven't been here in a while?  Tulsa is a beautiful city as is the entire state of Oklahoma.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1280 on: February 04, 2015, 01:03:25 PM »

Ever since I got on my new diet, all my health problems have vanished. The occasional headaches and stomach pains are gone. Take me as a testament to what you need to do to change your life.

OMG me too! It's been better since I went Atkins/south beach. I feel amazing and losin a lot of weight

I almost didn't recognize you on your last FB pick.  Damn man, you're living the life.  Smiley

I don't know what diet I'm on, but I haven't had bread, rice, pizza, pasta, dessert or anything since New Years. I eat tons of meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I've lost 10 pounds and I feel great, but I didn't really need to lose tons of weight anyway, so I don't know how long I'll stick with this. I do feel better than I ever have in years though.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1281 on: February 04, 2015, 01:05:16 PM »

Ever since I got on my new diet, all my health problems have vanished. The occasional headaches and stomach pains are gone. Take me as a testament to what you need to do to change your life.

OMG me too! It's been better since I went Atkins/south beach. I feel amazing and losin a lot of weight

I almost didn't recognize you on your last FB pick.  Damn man, you're living the life.  Smiley

I don't know what diet I'm on, but I haven't had bread, rice, pizza, pasta, dessert or anything since New Years. I eat tons of meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I've lost 10 pounds and I feel great, but I didn't really need to lose tons of weight anyway, so I don't know how long I'll stick with this. I do feel better than I ever have in years though.

Sounds like Keto.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1282 on: February 04, 2015, 01:09:19 PM »

Well the other Andrew is melting away. 
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1283 on: February 04, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »

I almost didn't recognize you on your last FB pick.  Damn man, you're living the life.  Smiley

Sounds like Keto.

Maybe, but I still eat dairy, drink milk and use olive oil, because what Greek doesn't. I think on keto you literally use bacon fat for everything, but I could be wrong.

And Grumps, if I lost a ton more weight I'd probably be underweight, and I don't want that. Tongue
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1284 on: February 04, 2015, 01:18:23 PM »

And Grumps, if I lost a ton more weight I'd probably be underweight, and I don't want that. Tongue

I hear ya.  I'm on the same diet.......amazing, though like Big Andrew, I've got plenty to lose.  Smiley
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1285 on: February 04, 2015, 01:35:03 PM »

Well the other Andrew is melting away. 

Why thank you! I started on my birthday last month, and I'm down probably between 15 and 20lbs. I have energy to run long distances, and work out longer. My bf has been doing the same thing, so  it's been good not to be doing this alone. I haven't taken a nap in months, and feel so alive. But hey, sometimes it pays to not be a fat lazy man who doesn't do anything but mooch off of everyone's and lives in a joke state (I wont say who I'm talking about)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1286 on: February 04, 2015, 01:35:41 PM »

I hear ya.  I'm on the same diet.......amazing, though like Big Andrew, I've got plenty to lose.  Smiley

I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel so good on a diet. I do miss pizza a lot, but I'll be able to eat it again someday. And bunless sandwiches aren't that bad either.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1287 on: February 04, 2015, 01:56:04 PM »

Bushie, saw the names of the two companies you have sent.  Other than having five minutes here and there have been pretty busy at work.  If I have a bit more time I will look it up for you this afternoon, if not will let you know my thoughts on the companies tonight
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1288 on: February 04, 2015, 02:06:11 PM »

How far away are we from this on Bushie latest "job?"
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1289 on: February 04, 2015, 02:08:35 PM »

Bushie and Co would probably be better off if he had completely undertaken and been jailed in the On-Company scam, or any thereafter.

Put into a situation where he can't burn money/rack up debt, he and especially 80-year old Papa have massively less expenditures (and maybe Papa can finally retire Cry) Prison food (contrary to what Bushie thinks, is not just bread and water) will be more nutritious than his current diet and cause him to lose weight. The African children, and children all over Oklahoma, will be protected from being 'loved-on' by a man with a pedophile mustache. JJ/Blondie can finally rest in piece knowing justice has been wrought for the abuse suffered in the Oklahoma heat.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1290 on: February 04, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »

Bushie and Co would probably be better off if he had completely undertaken and been jailed in the On-Company scam, or any thereafter.

Put into a situation where he can't burn money/rack up debt, he and especially 80-year old Papa have massively less expenditures (and maybe Papa can finally retire Cry) Prison food (contrary to what Bushie thinks, is not just bread and water) will be more nutritious than his current diet and cause him to lose weight. The African children, and children all over Oklahoma, will be protected from being 'loved-on' by a man with a pedophile mustache. JJ/Blondie can finally rest in piece knowing justice has been wrought for the abuse suffered in the Oklahoma heat.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-harris-criminal-fines-20140608-story.html

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1291 on: February 04, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-harris-criminal-fines-20140608-story.html

Even if Bushie were to rack up $5,000 worth of legal debt in a trial the money spent would be far more beneficial (for all the benefits prison would provide), compared to the frivolous expenditures Bushie makes in the status quo. No more scams, no more deluxe cable package, no more Tulsa apartment, no more fast food. It all evens out.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1292 on: February 04, 2015, 02:49:39 PM »

Even if Bushie were to rack up $5,000 worth of legal debt in a trial the money spent would be far more beneficial (for all the benefits prison would provide), compared to the frivolous expenditures Bushie makes in the status quo. No more scams, no more deluxe cable package, no more Tulsa apartment, no more fast food. It all evens out.

You've reached a whole new level of low.  So low it's laughable.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1293 on: February 04, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »

How far away are we from this on Bushie latest "job?"
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Would you stop dismissing it?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1294 on: February 04, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

Even if this job isn't a scam, Bushie could accidentally turn it into one. Remember how Mr. Morden conned Bushie into thinking an article from The Onion was real by saying "hey, look at this article from The Onion"?

Bushie could potentially fool this innocent employer into committing a scam by demanding he get paid commission for his CAD(D) then not submitting any work or file on his W-2 that he is a head of household because of the Kenyan children and they get in trouble with the IRS.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1295 on: February 04, 2015, 02:54:27 PM »

Even if this job isn't a scam, Bushie could accidentally turn it into one. Remember how Mr. Morden conned Bushie into thinking an article from The Onion was real by saying "hey, look at this article from The Onion"?

Bushie could potentially fool this innocent employer into committing a scam by demanding he get paid commission for his CAD(D) then not submitting any work or file on his W-2 that he is a head of household because of the Kenyan children and they get in trouble with the IRS.

Huh?  None of that makes sense.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1296 on: February 04, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »

Nothing ever makes sense with your job search. I'm just saying there's a million ways to scam a Bushie
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1297 on: February 04, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
« Edited: February 04, 2015, 03:55:31 PM by WalterMitty »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1298 on: February 04, 2015, 04:11:03 PM »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.
Bushie doesn't use a stove. He microwaved them, obviously.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1299 on: February 04, 2015, 04:24:20 PM »

Nothing ever makes sense with your job search. I'm just saying there's a million ways to scam a Bushie

Maybe that's true, but this is not one of those times.  I drove by both interview locations just now and they both look like legit companies with drafting jobs in an industrial park.  Their websites also look legit.  I've asked J-Mann and Smash to post their findings on here publicly so they can put your minds at ease.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies