Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:54:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 207972 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1375 on: February 05, 2015, 10:11:46 AM »

Do you plan on making that spaghetti and hamburger you bought ever or is that going into the trash with the groceries you bought last week?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1376 on: February 05, 2015, 10:32:14 AM »

Do you plan on making that spaghetti and hamburger you bought ever or is that going into the trash with the groceries you bought last week?

Thankfully, I haven't bought the hamburger meat, yet, so it won't go to waste.  The spaghetti noodles and Ragu sauce are non-perishables so they can sit in the cabinet until I get ready to use them.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1377 on: February 05, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »

Two seasons ago you were going to make spaghetti in the Tulsa Apartment but did not because you were too busy and then again did not because you decided to get pizza instead.

Can you confirm or deny rumors that the package of spaghetti you again were planning to make but did not is the same spaghetti you did not cook in September?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1378 on: February 05, 2015, 10:39:58 AM »

Two seasons ago you were going to make spaghetti in the Tulsa Apartment but did not because you were too busy and then again did not because you decided to get pizza instead.

Can you confirm or deny rumors that the package of spaghetti you again were planning to make but did not is the same spaghetti you did not cook in September?

It is not the same spaghetti.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1379 on: February 05, 2015, 11:05:56 AM »

Allison seems very active on social media today. Jeff, what did you do now?

After 2 crushing, heartbreaking times being unceremoniously dumped by Our Dear Friend, I'm just glad she's alive and well.  That heartless bastard probably did do something to her again.  Sad
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1380 on: February 05, 2015, 11:36:28 AM »

Holy sh**t, Bushie, have you seen Allison's fb page?  What did you do?Huh
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1381 on: February 05, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

Is Allison being written back into the storyline? Cheesy
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1382 on: February 05, 2015, 11:54:35 AM »

What's the news on Allison's facial?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1383 on: February 05, 2015, 12:01:53 PM »

What's the news on Allison's facial?

Post after post about being broken hearted, men are scum (translation of what she posted), etc.......her wounds from Our Dear Friend's knife to the heart haven't healed.

(Oh and her fb is public, Bushie, so no bullsh**t from you about bringing stuff here)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1384 on: February 05, 2015, 12:19:08 PM »

I just looked at her page.  The only thing I've done is I haven't talked to her in a while except for a Happy New Year text.  I've moved on from her, though.  I know it may not be as easy for her to move on, but I've got my eyes on Kenya in a few years and it's better to get there if I'm single.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1385 on: February 05, 2015, 12:21:41 PM »

It's awesome how cold hearted Bushie is!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1386 on: February 05, 2015, 12:30:03 PM »

Sorry, baby. I know things were swell between us but you're standing in the way of my Kenya fantasies.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1387 on: February 05, 2015, 12:35:18 PM »

I just looked at her page.  The only thing I've done is I haven't talked to her in a while except for a Happy New Year text.  I've moved on from her, though.  I know it may not be as easy for her to move on, but I've got my eyes on Kenya in a few years and it's better to get there if I'm single.

Wait, you don't currently want a relationship with her not because it wasn't working out, you got bored with each other, lost connection, etc, but because you want to be single for a potential trip to Kenya a few years down the road??
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1388 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:01 PM »

Poor Allison. Cry
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1389 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:51 PM »

You cant adopt your kids as a single man
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1390 on: February 05, 2015, 12:44:11 PM »

You cant adopt your kids as a single man

That's not my goal.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1391 on: February 05, 2015, 01:08:40 PM »

Bushie may be on to something. The cost of living in Kenya is probably far cheaper in Kenya than in Oklahoma. If he can offshore his mooching, he may be able to extend the duration.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1392 on: February 05, 2015, 01:49:01 PM »

Bushie has the jungle fever and knows he'll never be able to act on it shamelessly in Okie. He wants himself a nice Kenyan wife.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1393 on: February 05, 2015, 02:56:18 PM »
« Edited: February 05, 2015, 02:57:52 PM by Joffrey Baratheon, King of the Vicious Idiots »

Holy sh**t, Bushie, have you seen Allison's fb page?  What did you do?Huh

*snip* I've got my eyes on Kenya in a few years and it's better to get there if I'm single.

All you've ever had your eyes on is chocolate cake and your parents' money.
politicus
Atlas Icon
Denmark

« Reply #1394 on: February 05, 2015, 03:12:20 PM »

Bushie may be on to something. The cost of living in Kenya is probably far cheaper in Kenya than in Oklahoma. If he can offshore his mooching, he may be able to extend the duration.

African countries have higher living costs than Asian and the cheapest African countries are actually in North Africa. Having a Western lifestyle in Kenya is more expensive than you would think. He needs to go native, so a Kenyan wife is a must.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Kenya&displayCurrency=USD
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1395 on: February 05, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »

I am home from the interview.  I think I did pretty well.   They gave me a little test to see where my skills are at.  I think I did pretty well on the test.  I should know by the middle of next week about this job.  Apparently, there are two positions open.  I also found out that the interview I had last Friday fell through.  I think my Tourette's did me in.  They said I was looking down too much.  Sometimes, my Tourette's causes me to clutch my head into my chest, which causes me to look down, but they took that as being insecure and anti-social.  My recruiter sent them an email today, as well as today's company, addressing that so they know.  For the company from last Friday it was probably too little too late.  Apparently, from the feedback I got, if I had not cocked my head like that or if they had known why it happens, then I probably would have been looking at a start date...  It is what it is, but I hate that my Tourette's, something that is out of my control, would cost me a job, but life is not fair, so I've got to move on.  Hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow, because I applied directly with them and thus I have no recruiter or no middleman to vouch for me.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1396 on: February 05, 2015, 03:50:40 PM »

I am home from the interview.  I think I did pretty well.   They gave me a little test to see where my skills are at.  I think I did pretty well on the test.  I should know by the middle of next week about this job.  Apparently, there are two positions open.  I also found out that the interview I had last Friday fell through.  I think my Tourette's did me in.  They said I was looking down too much.  Sometimes, my Tourette's causes me to clutch my head into my chest, which causes me to look down, but they took that as being insecure and anti-social.  My recruiter sent them an email today, as well as today's company, addressing that so they know.  For the company from last Friday it was probably too little too late.  Apparently, from the feedback I got, if I had not cocked my head like that or if they had known why it happens, then I probably would have been looking at a start date...  It is what it is, but I hate that my Tourette's, something that is out of my control, would cost me a job, but life is not fair, so I've got to move on.  Hopefully this doesn't happen tomorrow, because I applied directly with them and thus I have no recruiter or no middleman to vouch for me.

Do you claim Tourette's as a disability on job apps?  And if not, why not? 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1397 on: February 05, 2015, 03:52:42 PM »

I haven't thought about it, to be quite honest, because it's not a debilitating condition anymore.  I guess it would help, though.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1398 on: February 05, 2015, 03:55:58 PM »

I haven't thought about it, to be quite honest, because it's not a debilitating condition anymore.  I guess it would help, though.

Yea, it would explain some of your mannerisms.  Don't let your pride get in the way of that one.  Disabling doesn't always mean "not walking" or "pooing one's pants". 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1399 on: February 05, 2015, 03:57:34 PM »

Yea, it would explain some of your mannerisms.  Don't let your pride get in the way of that one.  Disabling doesn't always mean "not walking" or "pooing one's pants". 

That's a good point.  I will start doing that on future job applications.  Should I put it on my resume?  If so, where?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 78  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies