Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208330 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: January 15, 2015, 10:18:24 PM »

Ha. A 32 year old is afraid to defy his parents on not staying around.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 11:27:49 AM »

Anyone got Xahar's chart?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 11:13:11 PM »

Update is a comedy, but only in the same way that Todd Solondz's films are as well.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 11:20:35 AM »

How much does gas to the post office cost? Sure gas is cheap now but Bushie also lives in the sticks currently.

Also Bushie could've probably done it in the time he took to write that post. And then there's how often he uses his credit card online for scams.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 11:55:10 PM »

I've always lacked drive, determination, and follow through.

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 07:41:55 PM »

Guys I don't think you get it. If Bushie is filling out applications and looking for jobs, then he's spending time outside of the apartment and doing something other than watching college football. So he's busy enough as it is. You expect him to work another 20-30 hours a week on top of that? Sheesh that's more than four hours every weekday, he might actually have to scale back on his TV watching and napping and not do them a combined 12 hours a day anymore! Lay off on the guy, he's far too busy.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 02:07:31 AM »

Bushie, I don't think your current avatar is right for you. You've expressed (a lot of it today), that you:

• A passionate love for Christ

Have you thought about joining the Republican Party? They'd be the perfect fit for you!

That is NOT a right-wing position and is hardly a reason to join the Republican Party. In fact anyone who truly holds this would not fit in well with what the Republican Party stands for...at all.

I agree with the point in regards to the rest of the list though.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 05:13:12 PM »

Now that Bushie is unemployed in Tulsa rather than working and living in the sticks, his previous excuses for not walking are completely moot. He should be walking a mile a day minimum.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 01:10:11 AM »
« Edited: January 28, 2015, 01:12:02 AM by incredibly specific types of post-punk music »

You know, one interesting wrinkle in Bushie's theology is that by its standards, LGBT Christians are perfectly OK. I mean, even if you consider their actions and lifestyle to be sinful, they believe in Jesus, so they are just as saved as everyone else who does. But most who adhere to that utterly simplified and perverted form of sola gratia would not believe that, (although to be fair, there are people that do, I know it's pretty common amongst "liberal conservative evangelicals" or to be more clear, if you split conservative evangelicals in half the ones who would sit on the less conservative and thus relatively liberal half, similar to "right communists")

However please keep in mind that like most things, Bushie's theological understandings are:

1-extremely limited
2-twisted by him to suit his needs and justify his lifestyle whenever possible.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 09:29:43 AM »

It's amazing how walking 30 minutes a day is so much to ask for from Bushie. Especially as he's unemployed now, and living in a city.

Seriously Bushie can do this without even changing his lifestyle that much. Wake up, do a job app or two, watch some college football, go walk for 15 minutes, take a nap, watch some more TV, walk another 15 minutes, and then do whatever you want for the rest of the day. Bushie's previous excuses was that he was "too busy" because he was working (never mind that he was averaging far less than 8 hours a day), and that he lived with his grandmother in an area too rural so he'd have to drive to the city to do any walking, regardless of how much truth there is to either one, neither one applies anymore.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:54 PM »

Whoever posted that was a very smart man.

King I believe.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2015, 01:49:30 AM »

Vote.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 03:30:18 PM »

Bushie, would you eat this?

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2015, 04:11:38 PM »

I want a pic of this thing.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2015, 08:55:40 PM »

You know, I keep hearing that being as fat as Bushie is common in Oklahoma but...

That's from Oklahoma City. So I guess Ingress players just never are as fat as Bushie?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2015, 05:22:12 PM »

He probably took another four hour nap before "bed". Bushie has the sleep schedule of a cat.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 12:22:03 PM »

It's incredible how Bushie comes up with these excuses to avoid engaging in basic human behavior. He seriously thinks drinking water and walking are too much for him.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 12:24:36 PM »

Wow. Bushie never learns.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 10:49:19 PM »

God has given ODF this horrible disease FOR A REASON.

And that reason is for him to feel good about getting a quadruple double bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a REGULAR coke at Braum's tomorrow, as a reward for his weight loss.

Isn't it amazing how John Oliver has so many bits that work perfectly to describe Bushie?

http://youtu.be/9PK-netuhHA?t=7m1s
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2015, 12:38:50 AM »

Bushie's obviously never done this, because he'd never desecrate his body with that demonic substance alcohol, but you know how ads will sometimes encourage people to grab a friend's keys if they've obviously drank too much to drive but want to anyway? Your friend might not like it at the time, but stopping them before they do something very bad is what friends should do.

Bushie doesn't get this if he thinks not being attacked for this and if it's OK. He's getting headaches and feeling like crap, for not engaging in basic human behavior and still considers walking for 15 minutes or drinking a glass of water out of the question.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 01:01:42 AM »

Bushie think of how many times in the last couple years you've called in and stayed home sick or left early because of a headache or stomachache or whatever. And that's only when you're employed.

Guess how many times I've called in when I was actually sick in the past five years? One. And that was due to KIDNEY-STONE INDUCED VOMITING. Not a tummy ache or a headache. I've actually called into work far more often just to go play Ingress that day than because of actual illness. Now that's not to say I haven't had a few colds that I probably could've stayed home over and there has been a couple of days I've left an hour or two early because of them, but even then it's not more than one day a year on average.

Point is, most people don't get sick like you do. It's not normal, and it's proof you're doing something wrong. And I'm not even arguing that I have a fantastic diet either, I don't. Most Americans don't. But most Americans don't come down with these health problems at age 32 either, or gain weight at your rate. You are doing something wrong. That is blatantly obvious.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2015, 01:09:27 AM »

You should aim at walking an average of one mile a day. If I can do this working >40 hours a week in Minnesota even during January and February you can do it unemployed in Oklahoma.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2015, 03:49:20 PM »

Bushie go walk to downtown Tulsa and back. I walk to downtown Minneapolis and back quite frequently.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2015, 03:54:33 PM »

I just walked down to the apartment laundry facility which is 1/4 mile from my door, put my clothes in the dryer, then walked back.  This is 1/2 mile in about 9-10 minutes.  I'll do another half mile in a couple or three hours.

Again, it's not a big walk, but it's definitely a good start and I don't think anyone would discount that.

I'm pretty sure you're fudging the numbers but congratulations anyway

Nothing here is to be congratulated. I used to do that with Jeff -- recognize even the smallest of victories -- and it was always misinterpreted as a reason to kick back with a day off from exercise, or a Braum's meal, or a day of napping. One step forward, one step back ... always.

If he's able to keep up this level of activity for a month ... then pat him on the back. Until then, any congratulations will only be used days from now as a reason for a cheat day: "I'm doing everything right, you guys said so. And now I deserve a reward."

Yep, as I said before, this epitomizes Bushie's way of doing things: http://youtu.be/9PK-netuhHA?t=7m1s
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2015, 04:36:56 PM »

Bushie go walk to downtown Tulsa and back. I walk to downtown Minneapolis and back quite frequently.

Downtown Tulsa is 13 miles.  I only walk 20 minute miles.  It would take me 9 hours to get there and back, not including time to rest.  I am not ready to walk a marathon, my heart would literally give out.

Fine then. Try 6 miles then. Per Google's location history tracker that's approximately how far I walked in Chicago the day I was there with no sleep for 24 hours besides some bus naps. With all your full sleeps and real naps you can easily top that.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies