Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:37:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208314 times)
Stranger in a strange land
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 28, 2015, 11:49:55 AM »

It's amazing how walking 30 minutes a day is so much to ask for from Bushie. Especially as he's unemployed now, and living in a city.

Seriously Bushie can do this without even changing his lifestyle that much. Wake up, do a job app or two, watch some college football, go walk for 15 minutes, take a nap, watch some more TV, walk another 15 minutes, and then do whatever you want for the rest of the day. Bushie's previous excuses was that he was "too busy" because he was working (never mind that he was averaging far less than 8 hours a day), and that he lived with his grandmother in an area too rural so he'd have to drive to the city to do any walking, regardless of how much truth there is to either one, neither one applies anymore.

No matter where he is, if he's by himself, he can do push-ups and sit-ups while watching football.
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »

Hey Bushie do people at your church raise their hands during the songs or spread them to the sides? Today I sat near a cute girl that was doing the latter and sort of shaking around. I'd assume the people at your church aren't as "mobile" though.

Some do, some don't.  We don't discourage it.  It all depends on how the Spirit is moving them at the time.  I do myself, on occasion.

Do people wear hoodies and jeans?

Don't be silly. This is Oklahoma after all: http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/01/12/hoodie_ban_oklahoma_republican_proposes_bill_to_outlaw_wearing_hoods_in.html.
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 04:41:16 PM »

Here's an idea: why doesn't Bushie volunteer at a Christian non-profit: it'll get him out of his apartment and hopefully up and moving, it'll be something he can put on his resume between jobs, and if he might even learn something. For example, if he volunteers at a soup kitchen, he might learn some basic cooking; if he volunteers to help build houses, he might learn how to use tools and do basic home repair, etc. It might also help him make connections with like-minded people that he might be able to leverage into a job later on.
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 01:26:21 PM »

A quick search reveals that a credit card reader can be purchased on Amazon for as little as $9.88: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=credit+card+reader.

Why would someone need to pay you $30K per year to sell them to small and medium businesses in Tulsa?
strangeland
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 03:20:16 PM »

Anyone want to give me odds that this isn't a "base salary"?

I'd be shocked if this business's entire inventory is worth $30,000.

Well, yeah. No one will be buying those things as they have them already.

I'm not sure there's even a market for $30,000 worth of these things in Tulsa. And considering how inexpensive and easy to use they are, pretty much everyone who needs one probably has one by now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies