Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:22:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 209766 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: February 06, 2015, 01:27:55 PM »

That is indeed an impressive scatological achievement.  I really should read this thread more often.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 02:20:05 PM »

That's what the commercials say so it must be true.

Besides, nothing says heart healthy quite like a combination of "oats, genetically-modified corn starch, sugar, salt, tripotassium phosphate, wheat starch, and paradimethylaminobenzaldehyde (added to preserve freshness)."

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 08:02:15 AM »

hey bushie here are some good things that are easy on your stomach if you're still feeling bad:

carrots
celery
a big bowl of grapes
brussel sprouts
almonds
an apple
a big glass of water
one banana
a second banana if you want!
some low fat yogurt with no added sugars or artificial flavors
a handful of baby tomatoes
bell pepper slices
broccoli

here are some things not to eat:
goddamn mfing crackerbarrell jesus christ smh 😒

Not all of that is really easy on the stomach.  In particular, grapes, yogurt, tomato, apples, and for some people, even bell pepper, will make stomach problems worse.  Water, if it is too cold, will also make the pain worse.  Warm, bland foods like soup and oatmeal, are much better for the upset stomach.  Soda crackers as well.  The drink should be warm and dilute.  I recommend chamomile tea.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 10:10:09 AM »

It's tough.  Everyone has demons.  With Bushie it's carbohydrates and lipids and obesity.  Some people smoke or use too much heroin.  I don't have a sweet tooth or a fat problem or a heroin addiction, but I consume far too much caffeine, alcohol, and cholesterol.  Many years ago, I tried to have one alcohol-free day, one animal product-free day, and one coffee-free day each week.  I was doing fairly well with the alcohol and animal products, but coffee was harder to quit because it's everywhere.  After a while I stopped worrying about it.  Later, in my mid-40s, I noticed that my blood pressure was consistently high.  I've cut down on sodium and I limit myself to about 200 mg of caffeine per day, but alcohol and flesh are really hard to give up. 

Advisors and wellwishers from the internet aren't going to make much difference, I'm afraid.  Change must come from within.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 04:32:17 PM »

This is 1/2 mile in about 9-10 minutes. 

Look out Usain Bolt.  Bushie's comin' for ya.

angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 07:02:56 PM »

Vegetables does not include hamburger condiments Bushie. 

Clearly you slept through the Reagan administration.  Or were drunk through it.  Tongue
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »

Is it wrong to find this funny? Or is that a normal way of writing saucepan in America?

Stores here write it as one word.  Not sure about the stores in Oklahoma.  When it comes to consumer goods, we're a pretty homogenized bunch, despite the faux regionalism.  My guess is that they write it as one word in Oklahoma as well.

Cake pan, on the other hand, is two words.  I'm not sure why.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 10:39:33 AM »

Where would I get this pedometer?  Sporting Goods store, like Dicks or Academy?

My wife got one at the Dollar Tree.  It worked well enough for about six months.  There are some five-dollar ones that last for years.  Here's one with 20 reviews, mostly positive, for $12.99 that tracks two kinds of steps, walking and jogging, and also has features including weekly log that tracks the energy expended.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies