Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:01:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 209729 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: January 17, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »

where will bushie be sleeping during his stay at the parent's mobile home?

His parents will sleep on the floor with the dead dog, while he sleeps in their room.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 02:41:17 PM »

I just changed my address online and forked over the $1.05 verification fee.

That's simply too much money. You should have done it for free (minus gas, and McDonald fees)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »

BushOklahoma, how many seats do you take up on the plane when you fly to Kenya?

Right now, I only take up one seat with a normal seat belt.  I definitely need to watch it, though, before that changes.  The thing with my weight is it's all gone to my stomach and not my sides.  So, looking at me from straight back of me, I look almost normal, but looking at me from the side and it looks like I'm 9-months pregnant...

We have, no you dont
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 12:07:44 PM »

Ever since I got on my new diet, all my health problems have vanished. The occasional headaches and stomach pains are gone. Take me as a testament to what you need to do to change your life.

OMG me too! It's been better since I went Atkins/south beach. I feel amazing and losin a lot of weight
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 01:35:03 PM »

Ever since I got on my new diet, all my health problems have vanished. The occasional headaches and stomach pains are gone. Take me as a testament to what you need to do to change your life.

OMG me too! It's been better since I went Atkins/south beach. I feel amazing and losin a lot of weight

I almost didn't recognize you on your last FB pick.  Damn man, you're living the life.  Smiley

I don't know what diet I'm on, but I haven't had bread, rice, pizza, pasta, dessert or anything since New Years. I eat tons of meat, vegetables, nuts and seeds. I've lost 10 pounds and I feel great, but I didn't really need to lose tons of weight anyway, so I don't know how long I'll stick with this. I do feel better than I ever have in years though.

Well the other Andrew is melting away. 

Why thank you! I started on my birthday last month, and I'm down probably between 15 and 20lbs. I have energy to run long distances, and work out longer. My bf has been doing the same thing, so  it's been good not to be doing this alone. I haven't taken a nap in months, and feel so alive. But hey, sometimes it pays to not be a fat lazy man who doesn't do anything but mooch off of everyone's and lives in a joke state (I wont say who I'm talking about)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 09:51:38 PM »

You're a sad, sad boy Jeffie. It's amazing to look at these past 4 years, and see how our lives have changed. I've made improvements for myself, and I'm living a happy, healthy life. I'm in a fantastic relationship, I have a great job, and my health hasn't been this good in years. When are you just gonna stop with the "I'm gonna" and just do it. Don't make plans, just do it. Nothing in life worth wanting comes easy. For Bob Sagets sake, you're legally considered an adult.. So act like it for once, and stop making a damn fool of yourself.

Big Daddy, OUT!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 10:28:46 PM »

These Update threads have to be the longest and most comprehensive social experiment ever conducted. 

There was a time when I seriously didn't think he was real and that we were the subjects of some sick game.

I'm still not convinced it isn't lol
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 03:18:04 PM »

I just had about 15 baby carrots and a bottle of water for a snack.  Quite tasty.  I will get out and walk in another 30-45 minutes after the Thunder game.
Good. 2 miles minimum, ok?

Maybe not 2 miles because I don't want to get too sweaty for church tonight.  I don't want to stand next to my choir mates all smelly.  I also want to watch most of the Lakers vs. Cavs game.  I will put in at least .5-.75 mile, though.

You are absolutely pathetic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies