Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208378 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: January 24, 2015, 09:28:10 PM »

Getting Bushie to change any of his habits will be impossible. Mhe really enjoys shredding the paper by hand and won't give that up.

He takes great comfort in the "realness" of the printed document and the security in personally shredding the paper by hand.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 06:47:16 PM »

I was being sarcastic. I'm not aware of Jeff buying such a thing, but the fact that it was being taken seriously kind of sums up the problem.

It's really not a good idea to just make stuff up like that, because people are going to believe it and start throwing it around as a real fact. Remember how half of Update believed (still believes?) that Bushie was listening to the radio at his Tulsa CADD job.

Didn't he admit to listening to the radio!

No, it was a reference to the movie "Office Space," in which a dorky character wants to listen to the radio (without headphones or anything) at work.

You're hardly the only one not to pick up on the reference though -- it must be a more obscure movie that I realized.
Good movie.  But dated.  We're old, Harry.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:21:04 PM »

How was your dinner Bushie?  Did you have scrambled eggs as planned?

I live in Tulsa to be close to my parents, but far enough that they don't feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday.  I am free to be my own person by living 2 hours away.

Ah, so the truth comes out.  You're afraid that your parents smother you too much, and don't want them to "feel the urge to invite themselves over everyday".  This seems to be of a piece your moving back to Oklahoma from Utah because your father told you to, and showing up for all those family dinners because your parents expected it of you.

You don't want the simple who are supporting you to be around all that much!?

I know you're eating in tonight, but you've been eating out a lot. Out of curiosity, who is paying for those meals, and is there an agreed-upon daily limit while you're looking for work?
Bushie really needs a wife who doesn't mind cooking and cleaning that will hold him to keeping stable employment.  It's very old fashioned and most women don't want to make that big of a sacrifice...but it is those women that saved a lot of Bushies in the olden days from floundering.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 02:08:44 PM »

Bushie...walk 1 mile at least..thats normal walking pace for ~15 minutes.  Make it an hour and you've walked 3-4 miles.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies