Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:01:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208547 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: January 27, 2015, 10:04:30 PM »

I find it hilarious that Bushie's theology has no issue with allowing unrepentant criminals and monsters into heaven. No wonder Southerners are so tough on the wicked; they sure don't think that God will be.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »

I think Bushie probably cooked something once and then decided after dinner he'd rather go to Braum's, but it was too late and Braum's was closed. As a result, ODF developed PTSD. Now being near a stove causes him to develop panic attacks, as he thinks about the bacon cheeseburger that never was.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 12:30:01 AM »

I don't understand why spaghetti is the default pasta people often use. It doesn't fit in a pot well. It doesn't work with a fork well. It's a very impractical thing. I prefer pieces of pasta that can be pierced more easily and then picked up with a fork. My favorite is trattole.

I agree, cooking and eating spaghetti is a pain. I haven't cooked it in months. My personal go-tos are farfalle and cellentani.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 08:30:33 PM »

At the risk of sounding like Duke, we already knew that Bushie was one of those folks. I rather like having a pie-in-the-sky fundie on the forum. Jmfcst was too normal to make it work properly.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 06:31:34 PM »

Bushie, what's your view on Pope Francis coming to speak to a joint session of Congress in September?

I'll be interested in what he has to say.  Personally, I'm pleased that he will be the first pontiff to address Congress in this fashion.  I'll be listening with an open mind with no prejudices.

Are you aware that he rejects a literal interpretation of the Bible? Does that affect your opinion of the Bishop of Rome?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 02:30:44 AM »

A cheat meal defeats the point of trying to make real changes. It takes about three weeks to develop a habit. If you can eat healthily for three weeks straight, then it will become much easier to continue doing so. If you make a Braum's run to reward yourself for dieting, then you'll be back to doing that again and again and again....
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »

The bell pepper is in many ways a centerpiece of Spanish cooking. There's quite a bit that can be done with it. Too bad Bushie only knows it as a curiosity to pick up at whatever overpriced sitdown place he ends up at for the day.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 10:13:28 PM »

So the guy is still interviewing people tomorrow yet he extended a same-day job offer to Bushie for one of a very few open positions? That is simply not credible.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2015, 05:57:28 PM »

Smash, the interviewer mentioned $30,000 base salary for those wanting to get in the management track, which I was, so that's where the $30K came from.  The Sales Rep position itself is all commission.

Yes, and do you just get that Management position?? or do you need to perform in the sales rep position first before being promoted to the Management position??

I would have to start out in the sales position for a bit.

So basically you had an opportunity to get a Management position with a $30,000 base salary (which for all you know could actually be a draw), but in order to get that position you first had to succeed at a full commission sales job?  Is there a reason why you left that VERY IMPORTANT piece of information out initially?

You're supposing that the promise of the management track was real. This was a people mill; there is no way the recruiter was telling the truth when he said there were only two openings. He was probably lying about a dozen other things as well, and management training is a common draw for these sorts of scams to hook people in.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2015, 07:12:56 PM »

Well, if he doesn't want to do Uber or pizza delivery, what about the post office idea that was floated here some time ago?  I forget if there was some fatal issue with that one.

The fatal issue is that he ended up getting scammed when he tried to apply to work at the post office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies