Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:26:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208530 times)
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« on: January 15, 2015, 10:20:49 PM »

Conspiracy Theory #1: The Update Thread as an exhaustive psychological study designed to measure the mood/psychological states of Atlas posters based on how we react to Bushie.

Our Dear Friend is a Rorschach test: how you interpret his failings says more about you than him.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 10:27:47 PM »

Talking of which, what have you been eating lately? Still doing the turkey wraps/carrots etc? Have there been any Big Mac Attacks?

To be honest, I haven't been eating well at all.  We've settled for Braum's and Little Caesar's Pizza way too often.  I've kept up with the carrots, but not so much the turkey wraps.  Now that I don't have a job, who knows what lunches will look like and if they will even happen.  I am going to try my best to eat all three meals everyday, but we'll see.

Bushie, I'm not sure if you're a real person but you should seriously consider seeing a mental professional for the purpose of getting on a prescription medication that would help you get motivated and lose weight. I'm talking about Vyvanse or Adderall, of course.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 02:37:16 PM »

TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 12:18:45 AM »
« Edited: January 26, 2015, 12:24:17 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

Reverend Bushie, in his infinite Christ-loving wisdom, wants immigrant families to be separated because dey our err jerbs!!!! The lazy man, who takes naps all day, is scared that his job has been taken by hard-working Mexican or Guatemalan immigrants.

As of today, TheDeadFlagBlues curse is in effect. From here on out, Bushie will plagued by unforeseen events that detrimentally effect his life until he pledges to support immigrant and gay rights. Bushie will never get a job or find a woman or a child to love on until he loves immigrants like they're his brothers. I'm calling on the powers of Tonantzin to ensure that this curse is carried out.

TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 09:03:30 PM »

TheDeadFlagBlues curse is still in effect. Notice that Bushie's job search went terribly today. More bad things are in store for Bushie until he repents and starts loving undocumented immigrants lik3 they're his children.
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 10:23:30 AM »

Good Thursday Morning.  Even though I have an interview tomorrow, naturally I'm going to continue the job search today.  An interview is not a job.  In about 10 minutes, I'm going to drive to find the company before I have to find it tomorrow.  Yes, I have my GPS and I have always been very good with maps, but I am a visual learner and I do better when I've been to the actual location before I have to go there.  It may seem like a waste of money and time, but I've found this is something that works for me.

lol
TheDeadFlagBlues
Junior Chimp
Canada
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 02:11:50 AM »
« Edited: February 01, 2015, 02:14:17 AM by TheDeadFlagBlues »

Bushie style morbid obesity is just a few percent of the population in any state. I live in a high fat part of the country, and, I do see people Bushie's size here and there, but it isn't like these folks are a substantial part of the population.

Yes. 5'7" 300 lbs is 47.1 BMI and classified as Class III Super Obesity. Bushie is the 99th percentile of fattest asses in America. He is the 1%.

I'm more or less the same height as Our Dear Friend and he weighs 2.5 times more than me...

I eat junk food on a regular basis and don't exercise much.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies