Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:28:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 208511 times)
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« on: January 14, 2015, 09:03:51 PM »

Bushie,  the fact you fail to admit your life is in shambles, is part of the  reason you are in your current situation

Useful addendum to this: admitting your life is in shambles is not a sign of weakness or permanent failure. It's the first step to getting on track and correcting your life.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 01:33:56 AM »

I'm curious as to what will happen to Bushie when Papa and Mama have passed. Will he finally go onto the government dole? Or maybe he won't even make it that long?
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:46:53 PM »

bushie, i know you are a student of severe weather, do you believe in global climate change, or is it a liberal conspiracy?

I do not believe in global warming, but I do not believe it is a liberal conspiracy.  I believe the world has natural warming and cooling cycles and that we are just in a typical warming pattern and that we will eventually cool back down.

On what grounds do you believe this?

My science textbooks in school taught me there was an ice age and a warming period.  Who is to say we are not headed for another ice age?  Man, as irresponsible as we are, cannot prevent another ice age.  God ultimately controls the temperature of the planet.  He has the thermostat in heaven and can warm it and cool it as He pleases.  After all, He created the planet.

Stop the presses! An unemployed manchild in Oklahoma has broken the overwhelming scientific consensus that global warming is occuring; he didn't even need to consult the myriad of evidence in favor, he simply had to misappropriate  a piece of information he learned in his Oklahoman middle school science textbook!
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 08:52:12 PM »

Bushie Economics: 50 million American families (of which Bushie's is one and would be a large saver) should lose a de facto yearly tax cut of ~$1,000+ because 5,000 oil workers could lose their jobs.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2015, 10:23:00 PM »

Bushie, I don't think your current avatar is right for you. You've expressed (a lot of it today), that you:

• Don't Believe in Climate Change
  • Believe Immigrants are going to take yer jerb
  • Want to repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964
  • Dislike Barack Obama
  • Ignore Basic Economic Sense
  • Oppose Gay Marriage
  • A passionate love for Christ
  • Voted for Lankford

Have you thought about joining the Republican Party? They'd be the perfect fit for you!
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 10:44:21 PM »

Bushie, I don't think your current avatar is right for you. You've expressed (a lot of it today), that you:

• Oppose Gay Marriage

He came out in favor of that two years ago, didn't he?:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=171090.msg3669736#msg3669736

I am mistaken. His posting history does suggest he is not to big on the gays though.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 02:13:50 AM »

• A passionate love for Christ

Have you thought about joining the Republican Party? They'd be the perfect fit for you!

That is NOT a right-wing position and is hardly a reason to join the Republican Party. In fact anyone who truly holds this would not fit in well with what the Republican Party stands for...at all.

I agree with the point in regards to the rest of the list though.

In theory, yes, being altruistic and loving thy neighbor ala Christ is more in line with the tenants with the left. In practice however, the most fervently religious Americans lean toward the right. Furthermore, several items on my list (and others I excluded for length's sake), are not necessarily a binary on political affiliation. They are just simply part of the average Republican picture.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 06:51:12 PM »

So, I basically just got lied to.  I called this recruiter at 1130 and she told me to fill out an application online and then come in after lunch and speak with a recruiter.  I filled out the application, but when I got to the office I was told they don't see walk-ins and that someone would get back to me.  On top of that, no one remembered talking to me over the phone even though only 2 hours had elapsed, so they made me look like a liar.

Maybe they took one look at you and decided to not even bother? Did you have fried chicken grease stains on your shirt?

I hadn't had anything but a bowl of cereal up to that point.

That's not an answer to his question. That's a yes.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 11:03:10 PM »

Get rid of the pedophile mustache and they may judge you less harshly.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2015, 09:51:09 PM »

Did we ever find out exactly why Allison dumped him?

He admitted that he didn't really emit affection toward her. That and she was probably bored out of her mind.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 02:08:35 PM »

Bushie and Co would probably be better off if he had completely undertaken and been jailed in the On-Company scam, or any thereafter.

Put into a situation where he can't burn money/rack up debt, he and especially 80-year old Papa have massively less expenditures (and maybe Papa can finally retire Cry) Prison food (contrary to what Bushie thinks, is not just bread and water) will be more nutritious than his current diet and cause him to lose weight. The African children, and children all over Oklahoma, will be protected from being 'loved-on' by a man with a pedophile mustache. JJ/Blondie can finally rest in piece knowing justice has been wrought for the abuse suffered in the Oklahoma heat.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 02:24:00 PM »

Bushie and Co would probably be better off if he had completely undertaken and been jailed in the On-Company scam, or any thereafter.

Put into a situation where he can't burn money/rack up debt, he and especially 80-year old Papa have massively less expenditures (and maybe Papa can finally retire Cry) Prison food (contrary to what Bushie thinks, is not just bread and water) will be more nutritious than his current diet and cause him to lose weight. The African children, and children all over Oklahoma, will be protected from being 'loved-on' by a man with a pedophile mustache. JJ/Blondie can finally rest in piece knowing justice has been wrought for the abuse suffered in the Oklahoma heat.
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-harris-criminal-fines-20140608-story.html

Even if Bushie were to rack up $5,000 worth of legal debt in a trial the money spent would be far more beneficial (for all the benefits prison would provide), compared to the frivolous expenditures Bushie makes in the status quo. No more scams, no more deluxe cable package, no more Tulsa apartment, no more fast food. It all evens out.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2015, 04:16:27 PM »

Bushie, what's your view on Pope Francis coming to speak to a joint session of Congress in September?
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2015, 12:24:38 PM »

It is midnight Saturday morning.  I have exactly 24 hours and ticking until my diet officially begins.

You keep saying "I will," over and over, just as you have for literally years. You can't and wont, Jeff. And even if you make some half-hearted attempt for a few days, you'll give up. It's not in your makeup to be successful. You're already making excuses, since you realize you have the body of a [morbidly obese] 80-year-old but are holding off on starting to make change until some arbitrary date hits.

Focus your energy on something you may actually be able to do: find a job and pray that it has health insurance that's worth a [Braums].
Let's give bushie a chance. He's committed to starting his diet 23 hours from now, let's not assume he will just automatically break that commitment. Sure, I get that his past track record is a disaster. But perhaps this time he's actually caring.

New to Update, aren't you?

One of the most interesting story arcs of the Update Saga is watching Bushie's most fervent supporters lose their faith in his ability to change (Lief, King, J-Mann, etc... there are many more). Someone should compile a list of posts where each poster finally had the turn of heart.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2015, 02:38:24 PM »

Bushie...walk 1 mile at least..thats normal walking pace for ~15 minutes.  Make it an hour and you've walked 3-4 miles.

I walk 20 minute miles, but I'm just not ready to keep it up for an entire hour.  Does nobody understand the need to work up to it?  Nobody who walks or runs a race starts out at the length required for the race.  They start out small and work up.

This is what I'm talking about -- never a willingness to take even the first step. A couple of laps around Walmart and you think you deserve a trophy, and no drive to ever push yourself beyond. I guarantee that in a month, you'll either be off the exercise train altogether, or saying how you're "working your way up."

Right now, I can walk about 20 minutes with no problems.  By the middle of March, I hope to be up to 30-40 minutes.  I can walk a mile with no problem.  I just can't do much beyond that, yet.  I am working to increase my distance and time.

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »

He thinks he absolutely knows what's going to happen in the future.  He thinks I don't know anything.

You're more predictable than the sun rising in the morning.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »

Bushie, will you now begin applying to Uber, Pizza drivers, and Walmart (jobs that you could actually hold down and may even enjoy)?
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2015, 06:02:19 PM »

Bushie, will you now begin applying to Uber, Pizza drivers, and Walmart (jobs that you could actually hold down and may even enjoy)?

I don't like the idea of having to use my car and my gas for a job except getting to and from, so that takes out the first two.  I've applied to Walmart two or three times before and I've never gotten a call back.

King is correct that gas is included in the fare. Also, a lot of pizza franchises typically pay you a fixed amount per delivery. My friends working delivery almost always had the gas used for a delivery covered by that fee, so they made money (on top of the base min wage) simply by driving around. And then there were tips.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2015, 09:56:51 PM »

Why would you waste one of your cheats on a burger from Burger King? Are there no Five Guys or Beck's Prime locations in Tulsa?

This is a good point. Apparently Mooyah has a location in Tulsa; if Bushie insists on these cheat days/meals (which defeat the purpose of a diet entirely...) he should at least eat food that isn't so goddamn bland.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies