Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:50:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Bushie break 300 pounds before the end of February?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 63

Author Topic: Update XX: A Darn Good Judge of My Financial Situation  (Read 209778 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: January 20, 2015, 11:53:10 PM »

Jesus, Jeff ... isn't this just horribly depressing to say? Don't you want to do something about it!?

It's definitely not a pleasant thing to say.  I am trying to do something about it.  I just don't know how to gain those qualities.  You can't just go to Walmart and pick them up on sale.  They take time to acquire and develop.  What would you suggest I do to develop those qualities?

Read: Update, Seasons I through XX.

Perfect quote J-Mann.  Many people have tried to coach you over the years Jeff on a number of things, but you have not stuck with anything for more than a week or two.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 09:07:23 PM »

Producers, could we have an upcoming season set on the island from Castaway?  I'd like to see how long Bushie could last.  

This constant pissing and moaning is driving me up the wall, such a child.  
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 09:36:31 PM »

bushie which do you regret more:  the e-commerce degree or the cadd nonsense?

also you mentioned you had hot dogs for supper.  did you heat the hot dogs in anyway?  did you boil them in water?  you have mentioned you have difficulty boiling water for pasta.

That's a pointed question if I ever saw one.  I don't regret either, and I have no reason to.  Neither of them are failed opportunities.

I microwaved the hot dogs.  They were almost too much for my stomach to handle last night and may be why I'm still feeling nauseous even now nearly 21 hours later.  I doubt I'll eat much tonight, if anything.  I may just sip on the Sprite.

This is a good, albeit rough, way for me to lose weight.  Since I don't have an appetite, I haven't eaten a whole lot in the past 42 hours and I've been to the bathroom quite a bit (I would not want to be a fly in my bathroom right now.)  I already lost a half pound as of this morning, and I expect to lose quite a bit more by tomorrow morning.

An absolute savage move right there, disgusting and barbaric.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 12:11:00 AM »

A sick person who does not drink water lost weight,  shocking...You are dehydrated.  A few days of eating like you normally do and more of your high in salt Braum's and it is all back.

Stop trolling.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 10:24:12 PM »

These Update threads have to be the longest and most comprehensive social experiment ever conducted. 
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »

These Update threads have to be the longest and most comprehensive social experiment ever conducted. 

There was a time when I seriously didn't think he was real and that we were the subjects of some sick game.

I'm still not convinced it isn't lol

I was in that camp years ago too.  Our protagonist has really been laying it on thick lately though. There is only one explanation:  Verbal Kint is Keyser Soze and Jeff Brown is Kyle M.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »

I don't like saying people can't change.  I am proof they can.  I was  hopeless alcoholic, now I've been sober over 6 years.

But it took a *complete lifestyle change*.  Bushie seems unwilling to change his life... with his cheat days and his aversion to doing basic things like drinking water and taking a walk.

How many cheat days do you give yourself, Ray?

Zero, once I finally got sober.  I did try the only drinking on weekends thing for a while, that didn't work out too well.

Good stuff Mitty.  And you, Angus and what so many have been saying for years are right in that it needs to be Jeff who has the commitment and drive to make changes.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 10:03:16 PM »

No more potatoes after today if you can manage it. They're just empty calories and nothing but starch.

Potatoes are fine for you, those not in chip or fries variety or loaded in animal fat. It is high in fiber, vitamins and a complex carb and actually filing.  I know you are doing an Atkins-esque thing right now and that is fine but you typically hit a wall with that and get diminishing returns.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 11:02:17 PM »

Guys, you have to crawl before you can walk. Go too much too fast and his joints could take hit and blisters etc. I did mix of walking and recumbent exercise bike. Strap on an 80lb backpack and many of you would not make it very far either.
At his weight, he could also skip a meal without that much ill effect. There are slightly different rules than normal dieters when you get up to certain levels of girth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies