Ask me about Atlasia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:06:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ask me about Atlasia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ask me about Atlasia  (Read 499 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 15, 2015, 08:36:16 PM »

I'm not particularly active now, but I've been registered in Atlasia since 2007 and I've been a prominent figure at many points during that juncture. If you're interested in hearing about the distant (or more recent) past, give me a topic and I'll tell you about whatever you want to hear about.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 09:44:48 PM »
« Edited: January 16, 2015, 12:02:42 AM by Cardinal Altsomn Stmarken, Archbishop of Boston »

I guess you've seen many party system changes by now (the closest I've been to a party system change was the end of the Progressive Union and the rebirth of TPP).

How has Atlasia lived its changes in party systems? And is it true that over time, parties just change names but not necessarily ideology and structure?
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 11:03:11 PM »

What happened with that whole western abandonment thing? I recall it was solved with the Adopt a State Progrwm, but what caused it?
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 11:06:07 PM »

How exactly did Senator TNF defend you while condemning Napoleon?
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 02:00:27 AM »

Whereabouts is former President Ogis, and has he reincarnated himself recently in the Mideast?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 12:05:44 PM »

What happened with that whole western abandonment thing? I recall it was solved with the Adopt a State Progrwm, but what caused it?

Especially early on, people registered in the states they actually lived in, while foreigners just registered wherever they felt like.  As such, most of them picked "big states", like California or New York, while the Midwest suffered, lacking both "native born" Atlasians and ones registered from abroad.  The Adopt a State program was basically an organized attempt to try to get them to seek greener pastures, by convincing posters (especially foreign ones) that if all else was equal they could gain by moving to places where no one was registered.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies