Windjammer for Mideast Senate (Thank you)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:00:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Windjammer for Mideast Senate (Thank you)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Windjammer for Mideast Senate (Thank you)  (Read 2205 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2015, 01:18:54 PM »

I am saddened and distressed that a letter bomb, although ultimately unsuccessful, was sent to your Capitol office. However, I am thankful that no one was seriously injured or shutter killed.
Thak you for your kind words turkishblau. This isn't surprising though, considering how negative the campaign was.

Senator, Geoff Dicquead, Chief Lobby Correspondent. Have you just accused your electoral opponents of sending you the bomb?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2015, 02:14:38 PM »

I am saddened and distressed that a letter bomb, although ultimately unsuccessful, was sent to your Capitol office. However, I am thankful that no one was seriously injured or shutter killed.
Thak you for your kind words turkishblau. This isn't surprising though, considering how negative the campaign was.

Senator, Geoff Dicquead, Chief Lobby Correspondent. Have you just accused your electoral opponents of sending you the bomb?
Of course not.
But the campaign has been so negative that it doesn't surprise me that some people now want to attempt to my life.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2015, 02:17:42 PM »

Of course not.
But the campaign has been so negative that it doesn't surprise me that some people now want to attempt to my life.

Thank you.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2015, 02:36:23 PM »

I don't exactly remember if I congratulated you for your reelection, but if I didn't, I do know Smiley

And I also condemn the attempt on your life. I agree with you that negative campaigning may be a good explanation for it. I deeply regret having joined it at a point, and I hope the situation improves for good.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies