PA-Mercyhurst University: Hillary & Biden lead favorability ranking (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:37:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  PA-Mercyhurst University: Hillary & Biden lead favorability ranking (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Mercyhurst University: Hillary & Biden lead favorability ranking  (Read 1222 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 19, 2015, 02:06:49 PM »

Hillary's numbers are no shock, but a few of these are quite surprising.

- Biden being so high (I know he's an honorary homestater, but still)
- Santorum being relatively high
- Christie being so low (Quinnipiac had him at 45-36 in June...could the Dallas hug have hurt him that badly? I kinda doubt it)

7 months is a long time in politics and polling.

Christie's numbers have even dropped into the negative in NJ recently, so PA might just follow this trend.

Santorum's and Biden's numbers are surprisingly high, yeah ...

The old Big Positive about Christie -- that he could cooperate with Barack Obama in the wake of a natural disaster -- is drifting off into the sunset.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 02:28:57 PM »

Romney not listed.

For pols as well known as Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden, favorability ratings are close to approval ratings and close to what they would get in a vote.

Republicans are not going to win the Presidency if Pennsylvania goes 55-45 for the Democrat. Pennsylvania leans D, but not that much.   
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 03:00:38 PM »

Considering how low the approval rating (PPP) is for Senator Toomey (28%), I just can't see the Koch fronts wasting money in Pennsylvania. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies