Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:08:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread  (Read 17898 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: January 21, 2015, 04:01:39 PM »

King is an oppressor who hates all women! Better get the pitchforks ready...
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »

You spoke to her? My heavens, what a raging misogynist you are! Will the oppression from the MRAs never cease?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:28:56 PM »

While driving my car today, I saw an orange construction sign that said Men Working. I could not help but think of the soul crushing anguish of millions of women who will see such signs and feel that they are unwelcome to do the dangerous, and oh so glamourous work of local road repairs. Although I was not at all involved in the design of the sign, I do feel compelled to turn myself in for having read it, and, therefore, having participated in the oppression.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 06:30:54 PM »

I don't really understand this thread. Is it supposed to imply that oakvale and his "faction" are SJW's?  

That's not how I interpreted it (I would probably consider myself a "SJW" if that weren't a pejorative). It's making fun of the anti-sex views that seem to run rampant on this forum, and especially the homophobic double standards that result in Libertas being banned because he had the audacity to talk about a gay relationship where the two men *gasp* have sex.

edit: It will also, apparently, be the repository of what I can only assume will be a legendary Simfan post (see below).

Come on now. I've talked at great length about having sex, group sex, sex with priests and general f-u-ck-aroundary with my own husband on this forum. I found it quite cute that the latest iteration of Libertas actually thought he was being sexually daring...
Of course you are exempt from persecution. You are a part of the regime. In any case, Libertas never claimed to be daring. He was just telling a personal story. Some people are good at creating an ongoing narrative about their lives. Bushie has that talent also.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies