Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:47:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread  (Read 17889 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 21, 2015, 03:39:18 PM »

Confess to all crimes committed here.

I had an impure sexual thought about a new coworker who said she liked my shirt in the elevator today. I'll leave it up to the mods to decide how many infraction points is fair for this transgression.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:04:27 PM »

#2. I accidentally spent 11 years with a username that wasn't gender neutral.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 02:39:53 PM »

I created Atlas Ministry of Purity Crimes Self-Reporting Thread, which I have come to find out is one of the highest crimes of the new regime.

Get out of this trainwreck of a thread. You are better than that.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 06:57:02 PM »

What's embarrassing about this thread is that it displays severe ignorance. All of the "jokes" in it are only funny if one is some combination of dumb and sexist. I.e. one thinks, for example, that objecting to sexual harassment means thinking "men can't talk to women". And so on.

A priest and a rabbi would  have no problem walking into a bar together! This is an outrage. Distortion of facts will not be forgotten by The Regime.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 11:35:29 AM »

The GRE is sexist

http://www.genderacrossborders.com/2009/11/13/racism-and-sexism-in-standardized-testing/
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 11:29:28 PM »

You can basically put whatever you want in mulled wine. Obviously start with red wine, pour that in a pot over low (I guess?) heat. Throw in some cloves, some cinammon sticks, some star anise... that's the basic stuff. If you want it a little sweeter put in a bit of money and mix that in. Probably some sort of orange, where orange juice, orange zest, putting in some orange peels or orange slices to simmer with the wine. I might try some freshly grated ginger as well, but I'm a real freshly grated ginger fiend. Maybe some vanilla if you want?

Just DON'T put in apple cider, or else you cross over into wassail territory.

Aren't you supposed to put the spices in a teabag of sorts so it doesn't turn into a pulpy wine soup? I guess you can strain them out later, but still.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 04:31:28 PM »

This is troubling news for the AMPC. Fornication rates undoubtedly spike during snow storms!
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 05:59:10 PM »

Roland Emmerich is a prophet. RIP to all those burnt books at the New York library.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 06:23:02 PM »

In the Simfan wing of the AMPC-related news, my employer has offered to pay full tuition/books for a graduate certificate in either Project Management, Accounting, or Human Resources. I'm not particular interested in any of these subjects, but would be foolish to turn down a free graduate level piece of paper--and each is only a four course online program!

Which certy do you all suggest would be the most worthwhile? I'm leaning Project Management.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2015, 07:41:15 PM »

I'm not planning to do anything related to any of this. I'm a staunch anti-MBA who would normally agree with Gustaf if not for the intriguing $0 price tag. It's being presented as a pick your career path in the business world kind of deal.  

Angus is also correct. This is actually the bigger curiosity for why I am going along with this offer. I will be attending a for-profit online university, which is a subsidiary of the same holding company of which my employer is also a subsidiary--hence the benefit bux. It's not UoP, though. I've always been intrigued to what these for-profits actually sell and the ability to check it out at zero risk is unique.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies