Romney and Jeb to Meet (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:40:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Romney and Jeb to Meet (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Romney and Jeb to Meet  (Read 2464 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 22, 2015, 10:58:12 AM »

My cousin will be at the meeting, I'll post what I hear from him here once I know. Based on what he's said so far, the meeting was schedule a while ago before romney started talking about running again, and they were going to get rid of the meeting but decided to keep it. Best guess is that they're trying to talk romney out of running.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 10:05:54 PM »

My cousin will be at the meeting, I'll post what I hear from him here once I know. Based on what he's said so far, the meeting was schedule a while ago before romney started talking about running again, and they were going to get rid of the meeting but decided to keep it. Best guess is that they're trying to talk romney out of running.

Sweet keep us updated.

Sorry to dissapoint but apparently the meeting was a wash and nothing big happened. However, that probably means that Romney and Jeb are both going to stay in the race for the time being.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 01:48:54 AM »

They agreed Romney would not run but would support Bush, to help him quickly wrap up the nomination, in order to minimize damage that would be done by nut jobs like Santorum and Paul.

Source?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies