Are you a virgin? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:31:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Are you a virgin? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Are you a virgin?
Yes (straight)

No (straight)

Yes (not straight)

No (not straight)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 120

Author Topic: Are you a virgin?  (Read 6000 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: January 24, 2015, 08:53:02 AM »

I'm surprised with all the gay virgins. I thought all you had to do was go on the Grinder and bam. Shocked

You think correctly. But there's people who may be too young/insecure/confused/closeted to do it, people who don't feel comfortable doing that with a random hookup (I'm in this group), people who stay virgins for religious/moral reasons, and also people who just aren't into...uh...that type of sex.

I was unaware that there was a type of sex for men that makes it not count as losing your virginity? Do you mean not involving the ass at all?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:57:12 PM »

I'm surprised with all the gay virgins. I thought all you had to do was go on the Grinder and bam. Shocked

You think correctly. But there's people who may be too young/insecure/confused/closeted to do it, people who don't feel comfortable doing that with a random hookup (I'm in this group), people who stay virgins for religious/moral reasons, and also people who just aren't into...uh...that type of sex.

I was unaware that there was a type of sex for men that makes it not count as losing your virginity? Do you mean not involving the ass at all?

Yeah, I'm assuming oral doesn't count as losing your virginity for gays considering it doesn't for straights.

I'm actually not a big fan of that principle for anyone, to be honest, but fair enough.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:12:32 PM »

Yeah, I'm assuming oral doesn't count as losing your virginity for gays considering it doesn't for straights.

I'm actually not a big fan of that principle for anyone, to be honest, but fair enough.

Interesting...what's your reasoning behind that? Oddly enough, I've heard a few gays consider oral as "losing virginity", but I've basically never heard any straights think it. Among straights it seems to be universally accepted that loss of virginity = P in V.

Basically I think that grading sexual acts that way serves little purpose but to stigmatize people. Do I personally enjoy penetrative sex more than oral? Sure. But I see no need to impose that as some sort of objective value system.

I think the notion that you get to tell someone else that their sex is less real or less valuable is a pretty destructive one. This isn't the worst instance of it, but it still reinforces a general notion.

I'd rather say that if you have achieved orgasm by acts from another person you're a non-virgin in my eyes because that's really what matters.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 07:05:51 PM »

You guys should be careful, you could banned with all of this forbidden talk.

No. (Friend of Dorothy)

Tobias won't save you.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 04:06:45 PM »

Gustaf's comments here would have earned opebo automatic mod review.

Sorry what? Do you ever actually read the posts on this forum? Don't be a prude.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies