Sarah Palin: "Of course" interested in 2016 White House bid
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:45:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sarah Palin: "Of course" interested in 2016 White House bid
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sarah Palin: "Of course" interested in 2016 White House bid  (Read 4918 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2015, 10:55:32 AM »

It sounds like Democrats are falling into the trap of attacking "Sweet Sarah." Won't we regret it! #2008
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2015, 10:58:44 AM »

Transcript of Sarah Palin's speech

http://anamariecox.tumblr.com/post/109048029529/palins-performance-art

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Indy Texas
independentTX
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: -3.48

« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2015, 05:47:07 PM »

She must be low on funds now that her reality show prospects have dried up. Time to get back to grifting and pretend to be running for president.

I expect her to crash the Ames Straw Poll and maybe drive her big American Flag and Constitution vinyl-wrapped RV around New Hampshire trolling the hell out of Mitt and Jeb.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2015, 06:43:47 PM »

She's tough and no nonsense, but she can't win nationally.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2015, 06:59:20 PM »

no nonsense? Did you listen to her speech yesterday?
hopper
United States

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2015, 09:55:05 PM »

Not that I think she'll run, but it looks like 2016 could be worse for the GOP than 2012.
No its not gonna be as bad as 2012 I don't think. The GOP has much better candiates in terms of quality than in 2012. It was basically just Romney and that was it in 2012.

Palin is so 2010-2012 though I have to say maybe even just 2010. She is only good for an endorsement though. She can't run for anything herself and win nowadays.
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2015, 11:54:26 PM »

This reminds me of the video she posted in 2008 literally the day after the election saying she'd consider running for President in 2012.  It's all about them speakin' fees.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 12:02:02 AM »

With all the talents, gifts, and abilities John McCain has, being President of the United States is not one of them.

In this day and age, the number one criteria a Presidential nominee in picking a Vice Presidential nominee has to be is to pick someone who has the capability of being President.

With his pick of Palin in 2008 McCain proved he lacked the judgment and ability to be President.
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 12:13:18 AM »

With all the talents, gifts, and abilities John McCain has, being President of the United States is not one of them.

In this day and age, the number one criteria a Presidential nominee in picking a Vice Presidential nominee has to be is to pick someone who has the capability of being President.

With his pick of Palin in 2008 McCain proved he lacked the judgment and ability to be President.

Far be it from me to defend Sarah Palin, but before she completely exploded during Katie Couric, she was a really good barnstormer for the campaign.  She gave a hell of a speech at the 08 convention despite her teleprompter breaking halfway through.  And McCain was leading in polling as late as September.

Turned out that when she was actually pushed on the facts she's a paper tiger, but until she had to demonstrate actual
knowledge
she was shaping up to be a decent choice (politically speaking).  Then after the financial collapse even an endorsement from Jesus Christ himself couldn't save McCain.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 12:14:17 AM »

no nonsense? Did you listen to her speech yesterday?

"no nonsense" as  in clueless and insensitive.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2015, 12:39:08 AM »

Far be it from me to defend Sarah Palin, but before she completely exploded during Katie Couric, she was a really good barnstormer for the campaign.  She gave a hell of a speech at the 08 convention despite her teleprompter breaking halfway through.  And McCain was leading in polling as late as September.

Turned out that when she was actually pushed on the facts she's a paper tiger, but until she had to demonstrate actual
knowledge
she was shaping up to be a decent choice (politically speaking).  Then after the financial collapse even an endorsement from Jesus Christ himself couldn't save McCain.

Actually supports my statement.
dmmidmi
dmwestmi
United States

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »

Who?
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2015, 05:45:18 PM »

knowledge

All I'm saying is she was a decent choice politically, if she'd been handled better.  Not saying she'd be qualified to be president, but she fired up the base
Clarence Boddicker

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -5.91

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2015, 07:31:54 AM »

Must need some money.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2015, 07:52:55 AM »

I'm certain that she won't actually run, but then again I was certain that Romney wouldn't run and that didn't turn out so well.
dmmidmi
dmwestmi
United States

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2015, 08:55:05 AM »

knowledge

All I'm saying is she was a decent choice politically, if she'd been handled better.  Not saying she'd be qualified to be president, but she fired up the base

"Nevermind that she has absolutely zero grasp of even basic policy concepts, and is completely lacking in knowledge of current affairs...she was an excellent choice for the mouthbreathers in the base!"
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies