Chance Clinton Doesn't Run (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:09:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Chance Clinton Doesn't Run (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chance Clinton Doesn't Run  (Read 5638 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 23, 2015, 11:30:27 PM »

I know a lot of Republicans are mighty scared of Clinton given her poll numbers, and it seems their best hope is for her not to run.

What's the chance Clinton gives this gift to the GOP?  It appears some are suggesting it's possible.

I say it's basically a 0% chance because the national Democratic party would destroy Clinton if she doesn't run, given her massive advantages in GE polling matchups.  They just won't let her pass up a run, even if she doesn't want one.
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 11:12:45 AM »

I know a lot of Republicans are mighty scared of Clinton given her poll numbers, and it seems their best hope is for her not to run.

What's the chance Clinton gives this gift to the GOP?  It appears some are suggesting it's possible.

I say it's basically a 0% chance because the national Democratic party would destroy Clinton if she doesn't run, given her massive advantages in GE polling matchups.  They just won't let her pass up a run, even if she doesn't want one.

How could the national Democratic party "destroy" Clinton?

It almost sounds like the DNC mob is going to go after her.

You better run or Chelsea's next.

What I meant was that Hillary would be ostracized by the party for choosing not to run and they might try to take away things like speaking engagements from her.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies