Steve King-athon Iowa Freedom Summit Jan. 24: commentary thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:28:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Steve King-athon Iowa Freedom Summit Jan. 24: commentary thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Steve King-athon Iowa Freedom Summit Jan. 24: commentary thread  (Read 2838 times)
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« on: January 24, 2015, 06:45:21 PM »

People on twitter seem to think Palin gave an interesting speech.

From Dave Weigel on twitter...
Steve King says the Labrador wasn’t suffering in the Palin Twitter pic: “If they get tired of that they get up and go somewhere else."

From Kathie Obradovich on twitter...
@SarahPalinUSA comes on to Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off.” Of course. #iafreedomsummit

From Mark Halperin on twitter...
If @SarahPalinUSA keeps this up, I'm going to need Google Translate. Alaskan-->English

From Benjy Sarlin on twitter...
Sarah Palin says "screw the left and Hollywood" over American Sniper, a Hollywood movie with Bradley Cooper that's nominated for many Oscars

From Byron York on twitter...
In Iowa, Sarah Palin has used half of her allotted time talking about herself and taking jabs at media coverage.

Well, this speech is certainly a tribute to Clint Eastwood

From Charles Johnson on twitter...
Waiting in vain for some sign of a point in this mixed up word salad.

From Jon Ralston on twitter...
This Palin speech seems to me as if she got a bunch of comedy writers together, had them write a speech, then she mixed up all the pages.

Actually this speech doesn't look half bad as poetry

From Kelly O'Donnell on twitter...
"With all due respect to the office of the Presidency..."@sarahpalinusa then refers to Obama leadership as "overgrown little boy"

From Jon Ralston on twitter...
Sarah Palin's speech: Why we need Common Core.

From Benjy Sarlin...
This would be amazing on a debate stage btw

Palin not feeling it with Romney's poverty kick, mocks "this subjective income gap that we're supposed to be so obsessed with now" in GOP

From Byron York..
So is this the Sarah Palin who is 'seriously interested' in running for president?

From Jon Ralston...
It would be awesome if Sarah Palin were a senator so she could do this Jabberwocky as a filibuster.

John McCain thought bubble right now: "What the hell was I thinking?"

From James Pindell...
Reminder: This @SarahPalinUSA speech is part of an event that will help decide who becomes leader of the free world. #IowaFreedomSummit

From Scott Conroy...
I don't say this lightly. This is the strangest speech I've ever seen Sarah Palin deliver.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »

In later speeches, Perry and Christie were interrupted by pro-immigration protestors.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 11:32:31 PM »

If Palin really runs this time, and Cruz or Santorum drops out and endorses her, it could be a classic between Palin, Bush, Romney, and Christie.
One of Palin's problems is that she'll have difficulty getting any endorsements.

I don't know if she'll run a better campaign than Herman Cain, and no one elected to statewide office endorsed him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies