Poll: When Charles becomes King should Camilla get the title of Queen Consort?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:11:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Poll: When Charles becomes King should Camilla get the title of Queen Consort?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: When Charles become King should Camilla get the title of Queen Consort?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 32

Author Topic: Poll: When Charles becomes King should Camilla get the title of Queen Consort?  (Read 2563 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »

I myself am of the opinion, that should this anachronistic institution continue in the UK, that yes, Camilla certainly should be granted the title of Queen Consort.

Why should Camilla become the first wife of a reigning King not to have the title of Queen Consort in something like, what, 1000 years?

I have read that Charles, as King, will have the authority to give Camilla whatever title he likes, and he should use his rights to grant his wife the title of Queen Consort.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 07:18:36 PM »

Simple, yes.

But the pearl-clutchers still worry about horrible Camilla and poor little innocent Diana.

Whereas Charles and Camilla seem very and much better suited. My rule, if his kids accept her (which they clearly do) - then everyone else can f*** off.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies