Senator TNF, why? :( (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:06:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senator TNF, why? :( (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator TNF, why? :(  (Read 1607 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: January 24, 2015, 11:12:50 PM »

Don't get me wrong, guys. I actually like Senator TNF. We've had our differences (a lot, actually), but I like his conviction on his views.

However, there's something with him that I'm really concerned about. It is his relation with the Liberals and Social Democrats from his own party. The same ones who tend, more than usually, to strip down his bills and imply that his ideas are radical (specially in the Senate), but also the same ones he doesn't stop voting for and defending! Why, Senator? Why? Surprise

Why continue to pretend that Labor is a united front, when that united front doesn't go further that elections? Why not defend your ideals and convictions instead of defending a party who has often turned its back on you, THEIR CHAIRMAN?  Why, TNF, why?
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 11:23:35 PM »

It's usually good to wait until specific events precipitate authentic outrage before stirring the pot. But best of luck.

Outrage should have precipitated long ago, that's what I'm saying. And thank you Smiley

I hope you don't end up like that too, my friend. You are warned.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 11:38:44 PM »

This is an example of what I'm talking about. You can look at how TNF's bill was stripped down by a Labor Senator (who's now running for president, with TNF's endorsement) to a point even I disagreed with (I even introduced a bill to the NE assembly inspired by this).

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=195275.0
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies