Senator TNF, why? :( (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:48:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senator TNF, why? :( (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator TNF, why? :(  (Read 1621 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: January 25, 2015, 06:44:25 AM »

Labor has always been a united front. Those who try to sow division in Labor get divided. Those who try to destroy Labor get destroyed. No one has succeeded at tearing us asunder for any notable period of time, and obviously no one has succeeded at obliterating us from existence. Dozens have failed to assimilate within our ranks and yet we remain the largest party in the game.

As a party with an actual core of beliefs and one that takes tough stances, we are above the rest and our ability to continue onward - despite setbacks and stumbles - puts us in a whole different league than the parties that use other means as a crutch. To survive in the middle is to be expected. To survive on the fringes is to excel.

We are the only legacy party that remains. We are legion, and don't you ever forget it. Smiley

RIP LIEBERALS
RIP FEDORALISTS
RIP POTATO UNION
RIP ASSORTED TINY PARTIES
RIP PRE-DISSOLUTION DYNAMIC
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 08:21:29 PM »

Also, lol @ Griffin coming in with a dissertation to defend the Labor party even against a rube attack like this one. Not everything deserves a reaction. It just lends credence to the argument that someone is in a little too deep and getting a little too paranoid.

Oh man I love a dissertation by Griffin.

That's not even a dissertation!

And also Hagrid, it's not really a reaction, but rather an opportunity; I just love any and every chance to brag about the beauty I helped create. Cheesy I wasn't in the slightest offended by the OP.

It's the rest of y'all that are now having the "debate", if you want to call it that. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies