has tinder ruined our society once and for all? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:43:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  has tinder ruined our society once and for all? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 27

Author Topic: has tinder ruined our society once and for all?  (Read 3266 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 25, 2015, 01:14:11 PM »

A very rudimentary and shallow dating app.  I use it.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:33:34 PM »

I'm not a big fan of Tinder but I also don't mind it that much. Never used it myself though. Did give my friend a job!

You don't mind people basically choosing who to chat with based solely on physical attractiveness?  Colored me shocked, Staf. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 09:56:11 AM »

I'm not a big fan of Tinder but I also don't mind it that much. Never used it myself though. Did give my friend a job!

You don't mind people basically choosing who to chat with based solely on physical attractiveness?  Colored me shocked, Staf. 

Not sure which way you're running with that joke, but of course I don't. Why would I? I'm not a prude like Lief.

Where I was going?  Your past attitude towards innocent, kindly opebo suggested to me that relations are reserved for two with a deep, metaphysical/personal connection and months of pair bonding.  It seems you've entered the world of acceptance when it comes to shallow, emotionless bang-bang based on hotness.  Welcome aboard!  Maybe I'll venture over to Sweden and we can make it rain at some rave where they play dramatic European techno. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies