Office of Secretary pikachu
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:12:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Secretary pikachu
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Office of Secretary pikachu  (Read 15284 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »

Not endorsed.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2015, 09:24:00 PM »

As long as I'm still alive in the next update, I can live with this Tongue
pikachu
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 11:07:02 AM »

So I've had a really busy week and haven't been able to pay as much attention to Atlasia and recent election as I would've liked to so the recent election controversy has kind of flown over me. It seems as if I've been declared the winner, so I'd like to thank the citizens of the Northeast for choosing to reelect me, and congratulate my fellow Assembly members on their election. I'd also like to thank Castro for a really civil campaign and actions in the post-election saga. (And if it turns out he was elected, I have total confidence he'd be a great Assemblyman.)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2015, 01:10:18 AM »

Well, it's been a confusing week with those results, but in the end it'll be awesome to serve along with a fellow Pokémon fan Cheesy
pikachu
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2015, 09:05:55 PM »

Well, it's been a confusing week with those results, but in the end it'll be awesome to serve along with a fellow Pokémon fan Cheesy

I look forward to a productive time in office together Smiley
pikachu
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2015, 10:36:37 PM »

Rochester, NY

Hello,

Tonight, I'm officially kicking off my reelection campaign for a third term in the Northeast Assembly. Over these last few months, I've tried to be an active part of a productive Assembly, and though I definitely can do better, I feel like I've contributed a good amount. I've led the effort on many bills, which include ensuring the security of our public transportation funds, a poorly written event referendum bill, a surprisingly accepted gas tax increase, and an commitment from the Northeast to Vision Zero. I hope that my experience is enough to convince you to elect me for another term.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 01:12:37 PM »

Remember toget out and vote over these next few days for the Northeast Assembly race! I hope the People can give me and Castro their top preferences and I wish good luck to all my competition.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 08:20:53 PM »

So I guess I'm governor now... Per the Constitution, the special election for the rest of the will be held next Friday. Until then, I will be serving simultaneously serve as the Lietenant Governor and Governor. In the absence of a confirmed CJO, I will be opening a voting booth for the special election to replace Castro at midnight.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 09:11:19 PM »
« Edited: July 18, 2015, 12:05:13 PM by cinyc »

So I guess I'm governor now... Per the Constitution, the special election for the rest of the will be held next Friday. Until then, I will be serving simultaneously serve as the Lietenant Governor and Governor. In the absence of a confirmed CJO, I will be opening a voting booth for the special election to replace Castro at midnight.

The Governor special election will be held concurrently with a vote on the Assembly Inactivity Amendment.  Unfortunately, the Patchwork Amendment just missed the deadline to be put on the July ballot (before 12:00AM of the second Friday of the month) and will be placed on the ballot in August with the regularly-scheduled Assembly election.

Are you going to hold a two-day election for the vacant Assembly seat?  Technically, it should have been opened at 1AM EDT this morning.  I don't know if there is any precedent for keeping the voting booth open on Monday.  Best I can tell, the most recent Assembly vacancy law says that the election is to be held using the same timing and rules as regular Assembly elections, and the constitution specifies that the booth in those elections be closed at Sunday at 11:59:59pm EST, which technically is Monday at 12:59:59am in the summer (though we haven't been following that).  

I'd suggest opening the special election ASAP instead of waiting until Midnight, but it's your call.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 05:15:30 AM »

following amendment has passed the assembly and should be presented to the people for their approval:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
2. Article II, Clause 14 of the Northeast Constitution shall be amended to read:
[/quote]
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2015, 10:09:02 PM »

Acting Governor pikachu - Please call up the national guard to defend the Northeast against any illegal invasion by Midwest Governor TNF's forces.  I know we don't border the Midwest, but the Northeast must be defended just in case.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2015, 11:27:51 PM »

Acting Governor pikachu - Please call up the national guard to defend the Northeast against any illegal invasion by Midwest Governor TNF's forces.  I know we don't border the Midwest, but the Northeast must be defended just in case.

Yes, of course

Executive Order #1
The Northeastern National Guard is mobilized to be ready at any moment in case instability in the Western regions of the country spreads.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2015, 01:39:36 AM »

mr governor: the following bill has reached a tie vote in the assembly, and, as such, you have the option of forwarding it to the people for approval pursuant to article v, section 3 of the northeast constitution.

pikachu
United States

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2015, 03:46:06 PM »

mr governor: the following bill has reached a tie vote in the assembly, and, as such, you have the option of forwarding it to the people for approval pursuant to article v, section 3 of the northeast constitution.

I plan on forwarding this to the the people...Friday's ballot is going to be massive at this rate.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2015, 11:57:58 PM »

Executive Order #2
The Northeastern National Guard is called in for the immediate arrest of SWE.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 01:14:35 AM »

Endorsed Smiley
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2015, 02:21:12 PM »

Executive Order #2
The Northeastern National Guard is called in for the immediate arrest of SWE.
Good for you, Governor!
pikachu
United States

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2015, 10:10:32 PM »

The special prosecutor bill looks like it will pass, and I expect to get the SWE trial started soon. Smiley

Also, in case you haven't noticed, I'm running for Governor in the special. I've been an Assemblyman and Lieutenant Governor since February, and I've been a pragmatic, liberal, and mostly active force in the Assembly sice then. Even as Atlasia has its struggles, the Northeast continues to thrive (2 competitive special Assembly elections, 4 candidates in the gubernatorial election, multiple amendments coming up to vote, etc.), and I hope that this election continues to that tradition.

Of course, I'm open to questions.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »

The election is still extremely competitive but we seem to be in a decent spot right now. Thanks to everyone's who has voted for me so far, and I encourage everyone hasn't yet to do so. This is one of the most competitive governor's elections in some time and every vote counts.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2015, 12:26:13 PM »

mr governor, these have passed the assembly:

[/quote]
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »

and i believe the binary elimination act has become law due to lack of a signature/veto
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: July 25, 2015, 01:07:57 PM »

The Residency Amendment doesn't require the Acting Governor's signature.  It will automatically be placed on next month's ballot.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2015, 01:16:09 PM »

yes, i know
pikachu
United States

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2015, 03:47:12 PM »

x pikachu

I plan on presenting a nominee to the Assembly shortly.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2015, 04:01:27 PM »

I plan on presenting a nominee to the Assembly shortly.

there isn't a vacancy, you're still technically a representative until the special election concludes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies