State rivalries (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:17:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  State rivalries (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: State rivalries  (Read 2339 times)
Representative Joe Mad
Joe Mad
Rookie

« on: January 28, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »
« edited: January 28, 2015, 04:39:38 PM by Representative Joe "Landslide" Mad »

The biggest rivalry between states is obviously Kansas and Missouri - we even went to war over our differences.

Missouri is overrun by unintelligent crackheads. I would rather commute an hour to work than live in Missouri. Every time I cross into the border I pray to God that I don't die...because I don't want to die in Missouri. There is a stench that consumes the whole state - why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

Haha, essentially this, but if you're from Missouri just substitute Missouri with Kansas.  Kansas is a wasteland of dumb hicks where the only bastion of anything worth going to is located in Lawrence.  I remember (when I was younger) going to a little lake property my buddy's parents owned and seeing a sign that said "Meth Watch."  Yea, they were watching for meth alright.  And there was always that dude that drove around at weird hours that would give us crap for no apparent reason.  Now, we were stumbling around drunk, but hey, why you driving circles at 1 in the morning?  Ah, Lake Chaparral, come back to me.

Though, frankly, Missouri and Kansas have a lot more in common than residents of either state would admit.  Just adds to the greatness of our rivalry that makes hanging out with my Kansas friends so much fun.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies